yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not hacks man. I promise. I'm a retard! i couldnt make a spinny head how could i hack anything?! I'm your friendly neighborhood retard! XD srsly its me. no haxors. Jack Frost is my account.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

Andy sucked on a stick for money and Nevvy gave him anal for hours. Suddenly Sexy blew Lsl Into OBLIVION Then a flying
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Andy sucked on a stick for money and Nevvy gave him anal for hours. Suddenly Sexy blew Lsl Into OBLIVION Then a flying hippopotamus
Andy sucked on a stick for money and Nevvy gave him anal for hours. Suddenly Sexy blew Lsl Into OBLIVION Then a flying hippopotamus fucked
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Belt: Brown
GMT: +10
Strongest mod: All sambo mods inc. Aikido's.
Self description: The personification of general awesomeness. The embodiment of all that is good and kind. Who am I? I'm Batman.
Past clans: Sigma, Anarchos, Love.
Forum active? Fairly active, don't have Uni until March so I won't have much else to do except Toribash and party.
Screenshot of Tori: I really, could not be fucked to do this right now. Why even ask this of people? To gauge their wealth?
Replays? Sure. Down below.

Decided on joining this clan due to its laid back style and attitude of a few members. Rutten asked me to join so yeah, I accepted his invitations to apply.
Attached Files
awesometk.rpl (74.2 KB, 6 views)
greyscool.rpl (59.9 KB, 4 views)
vesp.rpl (87.7 KB, 4 views)
random dq.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
simpleshit2.rpl (71.0 KB, 3 views)
Making THE set is not easy, so yes, SpaceLlama I say again - very nice. I hope i will produce something not to much lame soon. Right now i have some problems with hands and foots because i want to make them transparent a bit.