Toribash
yea theres a lot of stuff im watching this season too, unlike the previous ones where there were maybe one or two shows i was interested in

also watched the first ep of that chinese anime, its quite refreshing to hear something that isnt japanese
-----
watched a bit of fukumenkei noise but holy fuck the girl humming is obnoxious as hell
Last edited by Icosagon; Apr 13, 2017 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are you shy? That's cute ;)
I can't watch Chinese animation because I hate the sound of the Chinese language. It has too much tempo to the language, since almost every word is either single syllable, or a string of single syllables with distinguishable breaks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Re:Creators is probably my dark horse for the season. While there's a lot of chuuni-style dialogue at times, the premise is interesting, and implementation of it isn't bad so far.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Looks interesting. may check it out sometime

Watching another anime.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 16, 2017 at 12:16 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
yes yes, i know i've been neglecting to post; but i just finished watching Erased and I do have to say that story was one of the best i've personally had in years.
Mind you I don't really do mystery animes often, that might be why I was so intrigued. But by episode 6 I had the main bad guy narrowed down to 2 people, and I was right so that was a bonus.

Would def recommend it to anyone that reads this, since it probably took a place in my top 10 must watches
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
yes yes, i know i've been neglecting to post; but i just finished watching Erased and I do have to say that story was one of the best i've personally had in years.
Mind you I don't really do mystery animes often, that might be why I was so intrigued. But by episode 6 I had the main bad guy narrowed down to 2 people, and I was right so that was a bonus.

Would def recommend it to anyone that reads this, since it probably took a place in my top 10 must watches

I had no idea if you were active or not since I have yet to meet you.

Erased was pretty great. I love mystery or psychological ones.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Erased sucks
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.