View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanks

(843): Good face, no body. And apparently her vagina is related to chewbaca.

(502): hdsncx Gizmo asnqw toilet blanasdi
(214): ok, stay where you are, be there soon

xD
[A L P H A]
Damn superstar ;p. Whatever it is that you're drinking each time before you post something on this forum, it seems, that you have unending supply of it ;P.
But thanks. And I know about you being bored with tb as well. We'll see if maldi would let you stay here anyway :P *crosses fingers*. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Thanks for trusting me guys.
As soon as an admin will give me the powers to administrate this board we'll start working, get ready
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Seems Hebrew is taking a piss. I pmed him twice about it already and though I saw him being online meanwhile, nothing is done. A little response at least would come in handy, but no. No reaction. ;)
Owww, what can i say, i knew about it for a long time , tried to make sahee change his mind about it, but finally here it comes.
So i'm sad cause it means good old RA is gone 'cause without sahee as leader something will be missing, yet i'm happy for maldi cause is one of my favorite bashers.
Hope i won't get kicked for inactivity by the new boss around XD, and long live RA !!
I'd never think of kicking you skullo
@kick: my msn is maldilunno7@hotmail.it

Now i have admin powers, i'll reorganize the board a bit, please, use this thread
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=92523
if you want to suggest/comment/criticize anything.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
@hotmail.it
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I must say that post number 17 made me smile. If you'll be fierce motherfucker too, this shit might still be interesting :P...