Toribash
the only thing thats cold around here is ur heart </3
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I left my window open before I went to bed now I'm trapped in my covers because I don't think I can make it to my clothes before the frostbite kicks in

Rap yourself in a blanket burrito and hop your way to the window

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
This is going to be cold winter boys so do exactly what dinis did and get some vodka too cause it helps to warm up
oh shit speaking of vodka I forgot to tell you about last night
it was cold as fuck so we decided, hey, let's drink something real fucking strong tonight. our friend brough some polish vodka with him. claimed it was >90% alc.
an hour or two later I am fucking wasted, and really want to sleep, so I sat down on a park table, eventually lied down on it and just gave up. i was FUCKING FREEZING, trembling like ur mom's vibrator, so someone gave me their fat ass jacket. probably froze to death himself poor humble soul.
so, picture me wearing 2 really fucking thick fat winter jackets, trembling like crazy, lying on a table with my hands in my pockets. ended up puking a total of 9 times. went to a brother's house, looked at my hands and they were red as fuck. ended up sleeping there. he had a heater so I felt like i was in heaven.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
oh shit speaking of vodka I forgot to tell you about last night
it was cold as fuck so we decided, hey, let's drink something real fucking strong tonight. our friend brough some polish vodka with him. claimed it was >90% alc.
an hour or two later I am fucking wasted, and really want to sleep, so I sat down on a park table, eventually lied down on it and just gave up. i was FUCKING FREEZING, trembling like ur mom's vibrator, so someone gave me their fat ass jacket. probably froze to death himself poor humble soul.
so, picture me wearing 2 really fucking thick fat winter jackets, trembling like crazy, lying on a table with my hands in my pockets. ended up puking a total of 9 times. went to a brother's house, looked at my hands and they were red as fuck. ended up sleeping there. he had a heater so I felt like i was in heaven.

aww, i bet your friend was an "ice" guy.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog