Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sad to see ya step down, Sah, it's been a pleasure having you in charge =)

Maldi, you're the best person for this, 100%. Next stop awesome.
Sahee, I have always respected, and to some sick level admired and idolized you. You are the sheer representative of how I wish my skill level to eventually adavance towards. Your technique, joints knowloedge, great level of understanding of what it takes a clan to be its absolute highest potential, a level of insane genuine bliss rests in your playing.

I shall miss you. BTW yes level lined up
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Being new in RA I don't know everyone yet, Sahee is the RAllian I talk the most to so if it means Sahee will be less active from now, then its a bummer. Allthough from what I've seen of Maldi I'm very positive and hope I get to know you better! I added you on msn btw
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
Aww siccckk. I kinda saw this coming. And i cant think of anyone better to take over the clan than maldi. Support from me 100%. Im excited to see how this will change the clan.

Edit: maldi i want ur msn. :P
Last edited by Kickass; May 6, 2009 at 08:10 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well me too. i still have the internet as of now. - Oh shit my moms coming down the hall. lol gtg :P
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

weeee, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Oh right I'm supposed to be serious here. Forgot *Palm to head*

Where to start where to start.

I DIG IT! seriously, i'm about the same as you, cept i stopped being able to get enjoyment since ... the last time i was inactive... heh. ain't that fun!? So right, where was I. RIGHT! DIGGING IT! Just thrust a little harder, get that shovel in there deeper...

I doth be supporting you Mali, GJ and GL... gah that sounded like a start for a farewell speech... Peace out with the whole leader thing Sahee, see ya on MSN.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
This finally started.

Me and harl played, i won, no additional points were given.

I also added a comeback bonus, which didn't count for this round since i added it after we played.
Attached Files
maldiluna vs. H4rl3quin.rpl (68.7 KB, 11 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Sweet i cant watch the replay right now bcuz im at school.

@sahee- my moms working tomorrow so ill probly be able to get that match done with u tomorrow.if its cool with u.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice schecz, im approaching 1k.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]