Toribash
You can legally buy half a pint with any meal, only one though!
Yes, it is an actual law
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
In the US it varies by state, but most states allow you to drink on private property at 18, and purchase/drink publicly at 21. Meanwhile you can buy a BB gun at the age of 1 month, but need to be 18 to buy airsoft. You can also be gifted a gun at any age, but need to be 18 to purchase rifles/shotguns and 21 to purchase handguns. And some states don't require a gun owners' license for long guns and some don't require a license at all. WTF are we doing?

states like north Carolina
lmao i can literally walk in walmart and buy a shotgun if i wanted right now
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
At least I don't misspell posts, you fucking shit for brains.

Someone got triggered.

I don't get triggered from weebs
wow so edgy d00d, w33bs amirite hehe xd

Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Shooting each other, probably.

yo slau, long time no see & whatnot
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
pretty good, some shenanigans happening at home, but for the most part life is pretty chill

i bought an xbox one online & it's getting delivered in the next few days which is neat

what have you been up to?
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Ewwwww xbox, I'd personally go with the PS4 if I was to get a console, but hey, PC masterrace and all so that will most probably never happen
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
pretty good, some shenanigans happening at home, but for the most part life is pretty chill

i bought an xbox one online & it's getting delivered in the next few days which is neat

what have you been up to?

Not much, last Saturday I helped pick up stuff for a flea market. We drove through the whole town while others went to the doors to ask for items they no longer needed. It was a busy day but it was fun to do.

I haven't really been doing significant stuff throughout the years. But I'm still happy, so.