Toribash
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Can't believe it's been 6 years since I stared this game.

Yeah.. time sure does fly eh? I can't believe either that i have been around since 2011 to be honest...
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Glad to see the other members coming back.

dido, I keep remembering these old players who I used to play with on a daily basis coming back and it brings of memories of when Toribash was new and exciting xD. I liked the game a lot more back then.
I remember I was a kid when I joined, quite young. Looking back at my old posts makes me cringe every time. I feel like a whole different person now. Finally 18 this year
You seems to injure yourself a lot, then you come back few days later posting you have mastered something new or finally nailed a move, you's a badass.

That is exactly what my friend said yesterday to me. But yeah, I actually injure myslef a lot, especially this year. It is always painful when you start learning new moves so I have to endure the pain so my body would get used to it. I practice almost every day so a lot of repetitions just tend to hurt me sooner or later. I think I have skipped like a month in total this year. Jammed finger, strained neck, hip pain and stomach flu. Hopefully the other half of the year will go smoother.

I'm kinda surprised to see the clan still running to be honest. I don't really know how to play the game anymore, but I guess I'll hang around here. Can't believe it's been 6 years since I stared this game.

Sup man. Welcome back.

All I remember is the fact that my English was shit back then.

I remember I was a kid when I joined, quite young. Looking back at my old posts makes me cringe every time. I feel like a whole different person now. Finally 18 this year

I could barely write anything in English when I started TB. I start sweating when I read my old posts. My English has improved a lot since then but I still feel like my writing style is still shit.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I have nearly 4 years in this game and community (july 2012). I can't belive how fast 4 years past since.

Sup dude. Where have you been?