Toribash
Oh yeah, I'll see if I can find some items. Perhaps mini-hawk or some 128's.
I'll throw you a pm in a bit here.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Alright, also ethereal members. If you want something sold or bought just pm me and ill add it to the list in the clan shop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh. no its ok really i understand reasons why you probably wouldnt want me in well thanks for considering
damn im gettin old
I demand to know who kicked me, and why. I told you guys I come on every so often. WHO THE HELL KICKED ME? I'm so pissed off right now.

I at least deserve a damn private message as to why I was kicked!

No. Spam (Definitely)

Statistically, spam is just overflowing in this clan. It seriously needs to be restricted and/or stopped.

Alright, also ethereal members. If you want something sold or bought just pm me and ill add it to the list in the clan shop.

Noted. If I find something of value, i will hand it over to you. I also may be donating some tc to the clan bank.
Alright almost done with the clan shop. I may buy some new banners for it. Anyways bbush, im vs you in the toricredit games. I will post a link up when im done with the shop. Btw bbush it doesnt have to have value. Even orc forces work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uhhh, i better be able to help with this shop seeing as how i a marketeer and all. btw i just sent my app for GM i spent all day making it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Well the clan shop is done. Bbush has donated a few items for sale. Here is the link. Btw Ave and I are the marketers and we need new banners for the shop. Who made the banners of the clans front page. We can use the same style. Would be nice

Shop is Here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Abdydude View Post
Alright almost done with the clan shop. I may buy some new banners for it. Anyways bbush, im vs you in the toricredit games. I will post a link up when im done with the shop. Btw bbush it doesnt have to have value. Even orc forces work.

Be sure to post a link when it's finished, so I can add it to the first post.
Also, pm ave. I'm sure as described by his above post he has lots to sell.

-------

Ninja'd. adding to first post.

[Asian]P1npoint made the banners we have now by the way.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Oct 18, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I would absolutely LOVE to be a "Marketeer" in the clan shop. I have one item to add right now, but would be happy to help with making a profit for the clan bank.