Toribash
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Just don't be annoying

You're doing a great job at being just that....
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I could become an alchoholic at 21.

In the UK you can do that before 21
Originally Posted by NotZelda View Post
Goughy is like Jesus, if Jesus was more fun to be around and was a green stripy worm and stuff. Also Goughy's dad probably hates gay people slightly less than Jesus's (I'm so edgy, omfg, somebody call the police before I offend someone to death).

Also, hello, hey, hi, hello guys, I seem to only ever post here when I'm either crunk af, or near death. In this case I'm the former. I swear if my actual life wasn't falling apart I would be more active here and sort out my main account's password and stuff, but for now I'm relying on baby food to keep me alive when I miss meals, so I'm afraid I have bigger problems (I did well at school, how the fuck did everything go wrong so fast?!?).

Also hey how/who is everyone I'm not properly acquainted with. If you don't know me yet (which would really require a lot of luck on your part tbh) then I would advise you keep it that way; and also hey, hi, hello I'm Tom and I like spreadsheets, iceskating and crippling self doubt; the Velvet Underground is also pretty leet imo (esp. Mo tucker (and obviously Lou, but you knew that already anyway so Mo is more interesting)). Hey also I'll to sort out my IRC asap so I can be a liability there as well. I might start posting in the selfie thread at some point also, as some girls are pressuring me to get snapchat and I'm vain af.

Also, stay the fuck away from alcohol dependancy kids, it's bad and stuff. Just stick to doing ket and erotic-autoasphyxiation instead, it's hotter.

I'm going to regret posting this aren't I..?
-----

Did somebody say discussion?
-----

Most say that he's just a man, with a man's courage.
-----
Also Tuna, what did you say I had to do to make my IRC work again? I need as simple instructions as possible, I get confused impressively easily.

As always, you're a beautiful human being. I'll give instructions when I am back in the UK/Not using public wifi!
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by NotZelda View Post
Goughy is like Jesus, if Jesus was more fun to be around and was a green stripy worm and stuff. Also Goughy's dad probably hates gay people slightly less than Jesus's (I'm so edgy, omfg, somebody call the police before I offend someone to death).

Naw bby you are too kind also I think Jesus would be more fun since he can turn water into wine and I just buy the wine.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
The joke is, guys, I know who goughy is.

And European countrys are weird about alchohol.

Like in Germany, 16 for beer, 18 for liquors. or something like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
You're doing a great job at being just that....

You make more useless mosts/ threads than I do so that's funny
Hey, hey, hey, I turn 19 today.

happy birthday
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

The joke is, guys, I know who goughy is.

And European countrys are weird about alchohol.

Like in Germany, 16 for beer, 18 for liquors. or something like that

In the UK, you can DRINK at the age of 16, provided you're on private property, or in your house, but you can not purchase until the age of 18. You may also be asked for ID unless you look older than 25. Oh, and you can buy half a pint with a mean in a pub/restaurant at the age of 16.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
You make more useless mosts/ threads than I do so that's funny

At least I don't misspell posts, you fucking shit for brains.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
In the US it varies by state, but most states allow you to drink on private property at 18, and purchase/drink publicly at 21. Meanwhile you can buy a BB gun at the age of 1 month, but need to be 18 to buy airsoft. You can also be gifted a gun at any age, but need to be 18 to purchase rifles/shotguns and 21 to purchase handguns. And some states don't require a gun owners' license for long guns and some don't require a license at all. WTF are we doing?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
In the UK, you can DRINK at the age of 16, provided you're on private property, or in your house, but you can not purchase until the age of 18. You may also be asked for ID unless you look older than 25. Oh, and you can buy half a pint with a mean in a pub/restaurant at the age of 16.

At least I don't misspell posts, you fucking shit for brains.

Is buying half a pint at the age of 16 really a law, or is it just something restaurants and pubs allow.
It just sounds like a very odd law to me.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]