View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Congratz guys

Btw, shouldn't we add somewhere in this thread that RA won the 2nd place in the clan league 2009?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Well I'm not much of a events lover, so I guess if someone could take that off me, and make a proper thread, gather all the wins of the current members, then I'd stick it, if it's good and the same person would have to update the the thread, maintain it or whatever he sees fit.

I'm waiting for some offers.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I'm going to get inactive for a month.
Yeahhhh. im gonna be inactive for a while. my mom might have to cut the internet for like a month. i hope not tho. but either way she wants me on the computer less. so i will definately be less active. But yeah. anywho.See u guys around.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

May I count that as a win in the affairs of honor thread?
Fuck, starrzz, the only places where you appear is you bye'ing someone ;p. If you feel "bad" about someone leaving (for a period of time, or, just dying and going to hell) then I suggest you enjoy YOUR OWN stay a bit more and use some of the other threads a bit more too. What d'ya say?
I can't also play bacause my pc broke, so don't expect me to be active ingame. I also mentioned this on The tip of the day
IMPORTANT - READ IF YOU'RE IN CLAN.
Hi guyse, I've been a leader here for a long long time. Finally it changes.
I'm stepping down, for maldiluna to take my place. I'll officially be with you still unless maldi kicks me ;p, and probably'll keep wearing this tag till I die :P, but today shit changes...

I'm dragged away by private life and life goals. I can't take them all at once.
TB bores me, people in TB annoy me, and I can't even take pleasure anymore for playing, for like half a year or so... ;p so yea. You could use somebody else than me to keep this clan interesting and enjoyable, don't you think?

Maldiluna is smart, much more pleasant, still a good player, besides he's more "open minded". Meaning he could finally, possibly, make this clan more known and likable than I wanted to do.

Yea, basically that's the deal. I'm giving him the "powers" and responsiblities right now, so please don't bug me more than you do to any other member.

I don't think so this will be another time of "sheeish dictatorship" that you got from me. We'll see, it's up to you now to discuss this with the new big cheeze - maldiluna. Enjoy.

Ah and dudes please don't die as soon as I step down from the "office" ;). Yo'
*The new leader makes his magnificent entrance and begins his speech*

I am really honored of being the new leader of such an amazing clan.

Things won't change much here, we will remain the most stylish clan ever and traditions will be respected.. One thing that will change is the way this place will be led: it will be more democratic from now on, since i am more combining than Sahee and i see the clan as a "We", not an "I and the crew". I would like to focus a bit on popularity and likeability, since i believe that they bring good things in return. But, before talking about any future program, i want to ask you something really important:

Are you willing to accept me as the new leader of RelaxAll?

I promised to Sahee that this clan won't die and I will live up to my promise.
So, if anyone has problems with me being the new leader, Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace.

Then we'll start this new "chapter" in the best possible way
Last edited by maldiluna; May 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●