Ranking
I just went 24-3 vayne then the surrendered.

Edit: Added

Edit2: 16-1 as amumu.
Last edited by Toon; Oct 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I thought you based olaf on hp and attack. I mean, I give him some defense, but I do more hp based to my attack speed is like a maniac when I get to like 1000.
2.3-2.4ish attack speed. But then again, I'm not really good with him haha. I usually max E first anyways because it does quite a bit of true damage once fully maxed, and has low cooldown so it can be fired again and again.

Should I get a bloodthirst at all so I can heal myself during fights, or should I just say screw it?

screw it.
your E has a lifesteal-buff of ~23% when im not wrong.also you get the same amout of spell vamp so your axe can save your life sometimes. and yes just mash E. and that attackspeed is unnessecary, you need to do some strong hits, cus your passive will give you about 1.9 attack speed.
Hes also an awesome jungler when you skill up your W to 2 at level 4. i usually start here with a vampiric cepter and build it up to wriggles. sell it later for GA.
also you should have enough surviveability with 4k life and 160 armor.
another question : which runes do you use?
i suggest 6red AD/lvl, 3red attackspeed, yellow armor/lvl, blue mres/lvl and 2 attackspeed quints + 1 ad/lvl quint.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Very nice, Hacks. It's kinda funny to see a darius get a penta with just his ult xD
Ult here there there and oh missed a spot xD Bam PENTA KILL xD
but revive..?

Also, if you guys play on the N.A. Server add me. Dabryster
I am currently having a bad week, so don't judge my scores

I was trying out the Teleport/revive technique
It's really good for early advantages. If you and your laning partner get into a fight and you end up dying, you can quick revive and quick teleport to him getting a double kill easily since they are low and you are full.
I saw the setup on karthus while watching a video and thought it was pretty nifty, and thought it'd go good for early advantages.
It got me 3 double kills early game, I fell off late but that was from my in-experience of doing so good.

Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
screw it.
your E has a lifesteal-buff of ~23% when im not wrong.also you get the same amout of spell vamp so your axe can save your life sometimes. and yes just mash E. and that attackspeed is unnessecary, you need to do some strong hits, cus your passive will give you about 1.9 attack speed.
Hes also an awesome jungler when you skill up your W to 2 at level 4. i usually start here with a vampiric cepter and build it up to wriggles. sell it later for GA.
also you should have enough surviveability with 4k life and 160 armor.
another question : which runes do you use?
i suggest 6red AD/lvl, 3red attackspeed, yellow armor/lvl, blue mres/lvl and 2 attackspeed quints + 1 ad/lvl quint.

Funny story. I own none.
Bleh, I'm quite sick of % of hp spells ;~; and the new champ has two depending on missing and current

qqqqqqqqqqqqqq

she seems fun though

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Some tanks don't understand that armor and MR are only useful if you have the health to back it up. 50% reduced damage is nice, but if you have only 1800 hp, you're gonna get fucked up pretty fast anyways.

Sunfire cape OP
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Tanky darius rules especially when he deals so much damage along with being tanky.
Atmas impaler+Maw of malmortius+Frozenmallet+Mercury Treads+Sunfire Cape+Force of nature= Unkillable but detroys. + my HP runepage which is not complete yet. Altogether endgame I have 3500+HP