Toribash
I'm sorry for ditching you Monday Nyann :s anyway I really don't understand why we didn't get it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
I'm sorry for ditching you Monday Nyann :s anyway I really don't understand why we didn't get it

It's fine. I can't force you to just chat with me :P
And It's not really a problem we got turned down, because we will get official sooner or later. That I promise.

It's good to be back, I missed you guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Hey nyann, welcome back. We missed you too.

Guys, don't forget to check the DSC first page for periodical updates. We've added a Clan replay thread. Later today I will redo the Recruitment center as to reduce the amount of apps we have to shuffle through.

I also made a new mod, It's sort of like Akido/Lenshu/Ninjitsu. Akido-esque grabs, Lenshu-esque dojo, And Ninjitsu-esque drop. Name is InfernoXZ (for lack of a better term for Aklenjitsu.) It's uploaded in the Mods section, but I'll post it here anyway :3
Attached Files
InfernoXZ.tbm (14.2 KB, 3 views)
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by mwebs1 View Post
I demand to know who kicked me, and why. I told you guys I come on every so often. WHO THE HELL KICKED ME? I'm so pissed off right now.

I at least deserve a damn private message as to why I was kicked!

No. Spam (Definitely)

Originally Posted by mwebs1 View Post
I love you all! I'll cya around sometime. Or whenever. Cya <3 Bye Ave and Inferno, and the rest of you guys! I'll be gone for a while, you (might) see me ingame sometime. But anyway, I won't be here. Hopefully I'll come back sometime. Hopefully.

No. Spam (Kinda).

Did I mention... IRC?
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Who applied or Gm,
Lol, like anyone that's comes from Ethr' will be a gm :P
Just kidding, hope all of you who applied get it.

Inferno would you like me to make the clan shop? Maybe a item one for now and we buy and sell items for tc for 50k. For later on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was going to ask your or ave to help me with that. I know barely anything of marketing, so if you made it, it would probably look better too.

Go for it.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
We need some items to start to sell with or some tc to start to buy with. Either would be helpful. Making it now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
why was I kicked?

This can be done by pm. This is spam. You were kicked since you failed your trial. Want anymore info pm InfernoXZ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]