Toribash
Have you guys ever cam across people who play tanks but never buy any HP?
I mean it's actualy quite stupid if you ask me. I played AD TF and had more HP than the tank without HP items. >.>
Been playing Renekton top lately, and I must say.. he is an aggressive mother fucker against most I've laned against. Not saying he's the best, just stating that I've been able to play a lot more aggressive with him at top and it seems to be working out.

Although, Jax is probably my main. I also tend to use Lux mid and Darius/Blitz adc quite often. If I have to jungle, I pick Renekton as well.

Just thought I'd share. ;)
Last edited by Faint; Oct 25, 2012 at 07:12 AM.
Some tanks don't understand that armor and MR are only useful if you have the health to back it up. 50% reduced damage is nice, but if you have only 1800 hp, you're gonna get fucked up pretty fast anyways.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Wait Ape you have my skype?

I don't know who Ape is, but I, ape, do have you skype. I'm Falcon Nigger.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Sup! I've been a frequent lurker thanks to Hippybob (rl friend) and I've finally decided to sign up. Anyway, time for some info then some contribution and a video.

Summoner Name: j4nd0
Level: 30 (1.25k wins)
Region: NA

I've played with a couple of people besides Hippybob like Uric, Ed and Przero.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDE NOTE: This is the beta part for the section on my future Rengar guide, but due to his constant nerfs the guide can't be complete due to not being able to test out Nerf-Rengar.

Advanced Tactics for Rengar

Last edited by j4nd0; Oct 27, 2012 at 08:49 AM.
Not sure if Rengar actually needed the nerf, I mean sure, he might seem OP and broken to a bunch of people but if you look at his kit and what he's actually meant to do, a well organized team can shut him down easy.

Not like the nerf was HUGE though, people will still be getting dominated by Rengar.

I'm more sad about the Jayce thundering blow nerf, DFG nerf (happy, too, though) and the much needed evelynn nerf.

just kidding rengar nerf was huge, but his Q ferocity will still rape.
Last edited by Lume; Oct 25, 2012 at 06:41 PM.
Could somebody post the fixes real quick or direct me to somewhere that has them? Site's blocked at school >:| And I'm here for another 8 hours.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious