Toribash
It's hard to get a not green card though
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
ask not what a green card can do for you but what can you do for a green card lmao
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Well, my laptop is up and running again...
Had to completely reinstall debian... I am pretty sad about all the data and my projects that I had been working on are all gone now, but hey, what I can't recode, I can remodel ;) And hopefully it will be like a spiders-web in they way that I will code things better without as many bodges, and ehh, I guess I'll have to live with it, just a reminder lads, BACK UP YOUR FUCKING WORK! This time around I only lost 50GB of work, last time it was 2TB :u

Avios amigos
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Well, my laptop is up and running again...
Had to completely reinstall debian... I am pretty sad about all the data and my projects that I had been working on are all gone now, but hey, what I can't recode, I can remodel ;) And hopefully it will be like a spiders-web in they way that I will code things better without as many bodges, and ehh, I guess I'll have to live with it, just a reminder lads, BACK UP YOUR FUCKING WORK! This time around I only lost 50GB of work, last time it was 2TB :u

Avios amigos

I'm surprised you don't backup your work nightly, especially if you're working on that facial recognition system. Were you developing that on your laptop or desktop?
What happened to your laptop in the first place btw?
(RL)||[RMO]
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
What happened to your laptop in the first place btw?

yea that ^
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Happy Birthday! You having a party?
(RL)||[RMO]
So there's not even room for me?
*laughs sexily in spanish*

Cool dude. What country is you?
(RL)||[RMO]