Toribash
Hi guys, matarika here...I know this is quite rude of me to just intrude on your Clan Thread like this. (So i'm really sorry)

I'm Clanless and was looking to join this clan. I used to be in this clan a while back. I'm so tired ;-; i stayed up till 5:01 A.M trying to make an application but, i made one, and it was long and beautiful, and as i go to upload replays, my browser froze up and i lost my whole app.

K so pissed off from that lol, i go and make a second app, of course not as beautiful and i finally finished it, and i go to upload replays, and like it freezes again and i lose a second app.....I'm too tired to be even more mad about that. I just came here 5:03 in the morning to ask you guys, is it necessary to make an app? I mean i know 60% maybe 50% of this clan sorta like Maro, xXSjXx, Cheffchen, Mrdevilman, Portram, and MonkeyApex, and MisterTech. i knew DarkerHarder but hes gone i think, and im just so tired lol If its necessary i understand.

Well i'm off to bed now. ~Bye
Last edited by matarika; Oct 17, 2014 at 11:23 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
No. Freaking. Way.

Mat? ARe you being realllll?

We would be..... Privileged.... Really.... Infact, you don't need to make an app. You're perfect. I know what you play like, and your video skills are what this clan NEEEeEEEedsS to get well known!!! (Not asking for a clan vid, we need to get well known and, you're well known so that's great).

This is literally... Like.... Perfect. I can't believe you chose this clan. Infact, what did make you chose this clan? Out of interest? c:

xXx :-*
hello matarika ;) seems like you are a good player and monkey is in love with you i think teehee ;) <3 <3 i was hesistant to say yes or no but monkey conviced me with a vid on youtube ;) so for me its a yes
Oh my gawd... Matarika... In my clan... That's so awesome!!!! I wanted to say yes but didn't know if monkey would be ok, but that's better! Welcome :P
won war vs KNC, 7-3 i think
Knc are really nice maybe try some allying in the future ;) good people to play with