Toribash
Yeah bun try to make better posts dude. Ayy I did terrible in my tests this week tho the average mark in those subjects is a passing mark so everything is cool for now.
-----
Gotta say that I love shooters tho I also enjoy rpgs and strategy games and idk what gender tb is, qwop? Yeah idk
Last edited by Onsola; May 27, 2016 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Shit things happens.

I agree with we get official but we have just 1 thing in our way what i dont want to say bcause it will make the next pages a hell.
These days i am 24h online so if someone want to play or have doubts (impossible) feel free to pm me.

Games, eh FPS and different games like this.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
some fps games(counter strike 1.6,call of duty etc),and sanbox(toribash,powder toy),rpg (chrono trigger,phantasy star) and fighting (street fight,mortal kombat etc)
actually im trying to get back into MP
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I like sandbox games the most, like powdertoy and algodoo, TB will always be my favourite, though. TB is a game for the intelligent person, who is ready to invest his time and effort in that time-consuming task of getting good at the game.
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
TB is a game for the intelligent person, who is ready to invest his time and effort in that time-consuming task of getting good at the game.

"Uppkicker hit the nail on the head there" ~Orko
Last edited by Arakata; May 27, 2016 at 11:38 PM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Yeah Tb takes quite a while to get used to, tho with some effor you can improve quite fast (It took me like 2 yrs to get ok at pk, idk for instance a year ago I wouldnt have got so far in this pk, at least not in mp).

Nm to say really, pe was cancelled cause the club didn't have enough room for us. Instead I stayed at a friends and played some old ps2 games like shadow of the colossus and star wars battlefront, he also made me try sonic heroes (SANIC SPEED!! okno) damn it was a shitty game , idk I prefer 2d sonic games althought I dont really like them
Attached Files
mecha pk online.rpl (1.48 MB, 3 views)
onso_4mecha2k16.tbm (27.0 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
If you are good at sparring you can PM me

Alright new topic to make Oxide don't infract me:

Favorite Gaming genre?
I like Strategy like RPGs or the classic AoE, I played it a lot. Also Chess.

I'm too lazy, please PM me instead.
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
well, First person shooters are my favorite

Especially tf2, you know me... I value TF2 than any other video game.

Also fighting games... like toribash ofc.

GOODNIGHT GOISE IS ALMOST 1am here (so technically, good morning)

Overwatch > TF2
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Yeah bun try to make better posts dude. Ayy I did terrible in my tests this week tho the average mark in those subjects is a passing mark so everything is cool for now.
-----
Gotta say that I love shooters tho I also enjoy rpgs and strategy games and idk what gender tb is, qwop? Yeah idk

If you do better in your tests, I'll do better and actual meaningful posts. :^ )
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Yeah Tb takes quite a while to get used to, tho with some effor you can improve quite fast (It took me like 2 yrs to get ok at pk, idk for instance a year ago I wouldnt have got so far in this pk, at least not in mp).

Nm to say really, pe was cancelled cause the club didn't have enough room for us. Instead I stayed at a friends and played some old ps2 games like shadow of the colossus and star wars battlefront, he also made me try sonic heroes (SANIC SPEED!! okno) damn it was a shitty game , idk I prefer 2d sonic games althought I dont really like them

I actually, in all honesty, was just shit in the game and didn't care about anything in the game until I reached Black Belt. Then it took me at least a month or two to learn everything else.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
"Uppkicker hit the nail on the head there" ~Orko

Sounds sexual, Idk.
I'm questioning about how the "Uncontested" Martial art works, I mean for example Judo is the art of grappling and stuff, but how "Uncontested" works...
We should add that.
Running away...
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
Overwatch > TF2

Lmao.

Take out the skill out of TF2, add a Gorilla and Waifus and add an uber-expensive price and you get overwatch. =D Both games are fun though, but still, fuck overwatch. =D

Anyway, good morning goise... just woke up at 11 am lmao (cuz i slept at 1am)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
HL 2 deathmatch > TF2 and overwatch,but i still preffering toribash(anyway,fuck those game wars,just go play da fkin game)
I guess uncontested is because it cant be get in comparsion to anything,something uniche or stuff,but eh...we wold ask zed501st what is the true meaning
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592