Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If I may bump in you started 2/3 days ago as you stated in the beginner sanctuary asking for help. To become a member of Nitro its a mix of forum activity and skill in-game.You also didnt state how forum active you are. I would find flyace and get tested in-game. I also think you could have done better on your application as it was too short. Because of that Im going to say No.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
If I may bump in you started 2/3 days ago as you stated in the beginner sanctuary asking for help. To become a member of Nitro its a mix of forum activity and skill in-game.You also didnt state how forum active you are. I would find flyace and get tested in-game. I also think you could have done better on your application as it was too short. Because of that Im going to say No.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Honestly I didn't know what else to write, but ask anything, I will tell you.

Also I am starting to browse the forums, nothing I've seen I feel fit to post on. But if I were to be in [Nitro] I would definitely be on the forums more. And up until the teacher that I got I was watching the forums during almost all times that I wasn't playing the game. And sometimes even when I was playing.
Last edited by HyDroPWN; Jan 7, 2015 at 05:22 PM.
Im at school right now, so Im going to have to stay nuetral as of now.
I'm going to stay neutral only because fly may want to take you in and teach you like he did with bananas, look at bananas now, started as a scrub that I decap pedi first game we played to this badass player that still amazes me(no offense to bananas about the earlier stuff Xd)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
I'm going to stay neutral only because fly may want to take you in and teach you like he did with bananas, look at bananas now, started as a scrub that I decap pedi first game we played to this badass player that still amazes me(no offense to bananas about the earlier stuff Xd)

I sent a PM to fly like Gamerzz said to, so I am trying to get in contact with him.
Last edited by HyDroPWN; Jan 7, 2015 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Comma...... LeL
Hydro, fly isnt one to go to the forums alot, but if you want find me in-game and I'll test you out and tell everyone how you played.
because i was looking around on the forums today I am going to say yes because i saw your post on the beginner forums asking for a teacher and i admire your enthusiam to learn.
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Hydro, fly isnt one to go to the forums alot, but if you want find me in-game and I'll test you out and tell everyone how you played.

Hadesone came and played me he beat me on the first match, but I beat him the second match, but imma come look for you

In the search for you Gamerzz I came across Bananas, Red, and Fast. I had the privilege of fighting Bananas and Red. I played Red twice, He beat my the first time and somehow I beat him the second. And Bananas I versed 3 times I think, winning 1 losing 2. But for a blue belt I feel I did well. Anyways that was just a cool update thought would let you guys know.
Last edited by HyDroPWN; Jan 8, 2015 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Awesome stuff happened