Toribash
Postal 3 does exist, by the way. It just got horrible reviews and wasn't made by the same people as #2...

Also, I strongly recommend Just Cause 2 and the Saint's Row series, although they aren't first person. Both extremely fun games to mess around in when you just want to have fun.
Special mention goes to Red Faction Guerilla simply because it's based around being able to level buildings and generally wreck anything around you with whatever tools you have on hand.
Prototype is about as gory as I can think of in the same genre, but isn't really that great when you get down to it.

You also might want to look into Crysis. It isn't entirely sandboxy, but it has a great environmental destruction engine, and messing around with all the different ways you can wreck people and complete objectives is a lot of fun.
Last edited by 4zb41; Jan 10, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
4zb41 , I never heard about Red Faction Guerilla , I'll check some images and gameplay...

Also , thank you for reply.
Red Faction Guerrilla came with the simple issue that it didn't want you to have fun. I think it was Ben Croshaw that said that the game starts you off in a big sandbox environment and gives you the simple assignment of "go bananas", and you do and it feels great, but then when you play the actual missions the game really restricts you and makes it hard to be free.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Hmm.... You might want to try out the Manhunt series. They're not first person, but the gore is exceptional.
Also, Postal 3 got horrible reviews, because it actually is "not that good". The horrible controls and shitty missions killed the game. And 3rd person view... Srsly? Playing postal 2 was way more fun than this.
Also, it might be slightly irrelevant, but Fallout 3 allowed cutting limbs, as much I remember. Not sure, if I'm right.
Also, I remember Drakan: Order of Flame being gory. Was scared shitless back in the days of childhood... But it's 3rd person and involves monsters and dragons, etc. And it's remarkably old. Not sure if red pixels will do the work these days...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Keeeeewl. Never been here before :3

So i'm looking for a PS3 Skateboard game or something in that genre.
I've never really had any interest in these kind of games (Except Tj Lavins Bmx shizz for the PS1) so i'm abit behind. I have no clue what to look for.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Looking for any pc game that is a must try or just decent enough and is worth a try.

Call of cthullhu: Dark corners of the earth
It's a forgotten and underrated game. It's my favorite even though the graphics are like Deer hunter 2005.

Also try Metro 2033 which has better graphics but only 2nd place on my favorites list :3
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Keeeeewl. Never been here before :3

So i'm looking for a PS3 Skateboard game or something in that genre.
I've never really had any interest in these kind of games (Except Tj Lavins Bmx shizz for the PS1) so i'm abit behind. I have no clue what to look for.

Check out Skate 3, probably the best skateboarding game for PS3. Best graphics, and nice simple controls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Check out Skate 3, probably the best skateboarding game for PS3. Best graphics, and nice simple controls.

Not to mention the hilarious physics engine. Got me almost as many laughs as Gmod.
someone
indicates games for PS VITA?

SkulFuk Moderated Message:
Vita actually has games? Roffle
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 28, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
[Neon] New Times
🐵2012/2015🐵