Toribash
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Oi, Ye bugga, whatcha doin there!

It's me, Primal (Optimus06).

Seeing as you're still alive and well, even with Zeus in his...condition...

I thought I might reapply.

I'm already a clan ally with you, so this is one major reason why I'm applying.

My belt, name, and all that stuff can be located
over
here
<-----

I've been in this clan once before, but left because...well...grohen was being a butt.
(No offense to him or anything he's a cool dude and all but he was just pissing me off)
I heard he recently got banned, so this may have hit the clan hard.

I'm applying because not only do I want to help you guys out with the event you're holding, I also feel it necessary to join. It doesn't feel the same as Origin anywhere else.

Origin is my home.

U should consider this application thoughtfully....and my rank

Just look at that beauty... :>

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this, it's greatly appreciated.

OH, BTW, PURPLE MONKEYS RUN WILD IN THE RED FOREST!

:>

Adios

even though that was absolutely terrible, i know you're awesome and you were in here before so i don't have much of a reason to deny you
Meh, he was our member and we need new ones. Plus i feel you Primal about the grohen situation. That dude really pissed me off too.So all in all i say, Yes...?
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Hey guys from [Origin] let me just get straight into the application
IRL
Well im 13 years old and A pretty chill person.I am easily laughing and I fun person to be around(I guess).My hobbies are sports and playing board games which takes think for example chess and checkers.I like to build stuff and trying things (expermenting) and see what the result it.My favourite subject is Science I mean cmon who doesnt like a good bunsen burner and expermenting.Enough of my blubbering lets get to the application
I Application
Well my experience in toribash is pretty long its my 1 year aniversery to be honest.Started off in April as you guessed and came up nice and well actually I understood the joints and stuff like that.I got a lot of friends on the way especially when I join (Whisp3r) now (PURGE) at Green belt or in Summer holiday.That time things really sparked up.I knew how to suplex control my ankles and knees better (Thanks very much VergeDG!!).Then came the time where I felt like I wanted to leave toribash (no not really but still it was hard).I left for england for 5 months and when I came back all my friends where like 3rd dan black belt and stuff.They started to think I was too bad to even get good.So thats where I met Jencam13 and xax something else.They teached me how to do aikido better and how to control hips,glutes,wrists,pecs,neck and last but not the least important abs.And thats when i joined Tori Aces (Aces).Good clan actually I only left it because the leader didnt know how to war and also (Submit) and [Origin](yes you guys) caught my attention and also a very active clan.Up to this day im still trying to join you guys and Im hoping to.As you can tell I like aikido its the only fighting mod I played since yellow belt my quest is to reach number 1 aikido player anyway my time is going this is my app so far bye
Originally Posted by CyanKill View Post
IRL
Well im 13 years old and A pretty chill person.I am easily laughing and I fun person to be around(I guess).My hobbies are sports and playing board games which takes think for example chess and checkers.I like to build stuff and trying things (expermenting) and see what the result it.My favourite subject is Science I mean cmon who doesnt like a good bunsen burner and expermenting.Enough of my blubbering lets get to the application
I Application
Well my experience in toribash is pretty long its my 1 year aniversery to be honest.Started off in April as you guessed and came up nice and well actually I understood the joints and stuff like that.I got a lot of friends on the way especially when I join (Whisp3r) now (PURGE) at Green belt or in Summer holiday.That time things really sparked up.I knew how to suplex control my ankles and knees better (Thanks very much VergeDG!!).Then came the time where I felt like I wanted to leave toribash (no not really but still it was hard).I left for england for 5 months and when I came back all my friends where like 3rd dan black belt and stuff.They started to think I was too bad to even get good.So thats where I met Jencam13 and xax something else.They teached me how to do aikido better and how to control hips,glutes,wrists,pecs,neck and last but not the least important abs.And thats when i joined Tori Aces (Aces).Good clan actually I only left it because the leader didnt know how to war and also (Submit) and [Origin](yes you guys) caught my attention and also a very active clan.Up to this day im still trying to join you guys and Im hoping to.As you can tell I like aikido its the only fighting mod I played since yellow belt my quest is to reach number 1 aikido player anyway my time is going this is my app so far bye

Erm.. you have a nice toribash background considering you only being black belt and youve been in Tori Aces and Submit.. but uh your grammer in the app kinda through me off.. so for me to make a final decision at least for me lol.. id need to see ingame play or a replay of some sort
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
Hey guys
so, im Slash 17, live in Kenya (+3 GMT).
Used to play the game 4 years ago, but I went inactive for some time, but now i'm back (and have been for the last 3 weeks)
Toribash and I:I'm a 2nd Dan, I play mostly Aikido Big Dojo I'm not the best, but I'im not terrible. When it comes to single player replays, i'll attach a few of my own, and let you decide Please note, the parkour replay, is from yesterday, and its literally my first one ever xD
Art: I do make textures, again, i'll post examples and let you judge my level, but one this is, im only improving, having found other artists on the forum who are helping me a lot

Les examples ;)

I could really try help art in the clan, and I do have experience with 3d modelling as well.
I found the clan through Darkonix. I was doing a set request for him, and we just started talking etc. and here I am. Hey Darko

So yeah, thank you

Clicky click click, doo it! 0_0

~Slash
Attached Files
Living on a prayer. (1).rpl (220.5 KB, 3 views)
parkourm1.rpl (374.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Slash; Apr 15, 2016 at 01:03 PM.
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Hey guys
Used to play the game 4 years ago, but I went inactive for some time, but now i'm back (and have been for the last 3 weeks)
Toribash and I:I'm a 2nd Dan, I play mostly Aikido Big Dojo I'm not the best, but I'im not terrible. When it comes to single player replays, i'll attach a few of my own, and let you decide Please note, the parkour replay, is from yesterday, and its literally my first one ever xD
Art: I do make textures, again, i'll post examples and let you judge my level, but one this is, im only improving, having found other artists on the forum who are helping me a lot

Les examples ;)

I could really try help art in the clan, and I do have experience with 3d modelling as well.
I found the clan through Darkonix. I was doing a set request for him, and we just started talking etc. and here I am. Hey Darko

So yeah, thank you

~Slash

You have a really good Toribash background, and I like how your app is laid out.
I enjoyed watching the replays you posted, and think you would be a good addition to the clan, but, I would like to see you play in game before I make my final decision haha.
Origin For Life
IRL
I Application

I can say yes but it'll get some time to know you for me to trust what you say in this app

Hey guys

Les examples ;)

So yeah, thank you

~Slash

I say yes as well but if your planning to keep your word then might as well since we need new active members
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Hey guys

Les examples ;)

So yeah, thank you

~Slash

i'd say yes, you seem like a good guy and one more artist wouldn't be a bad thing.

IRL
I Application

yeah your grammar isn't that great but i don't see that as a reason to deny someone, i vote as a yes for you too