Toribash
$50 is cheap as shit. You're lucky if you can find a Benchmade balisong for under $250. $100 is where you start getting knives that are reliable quality.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Awkward moment when you spend more time writing an email to your teacher asking if you can extend the homework deadline than it would take to just do the prep in the first place. I love me my apologies.
Good morning sweet princess
Yeah but now you have (hopefully) more time to make sure the assignment is as good as it can be. At least, that's why you SHOULD be asking for more time.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Ye. I'll do them a ton as long as we have at least 50k. (we need Ofc funds) I really like doing events.

Also, we need to start working on our war squad. I need active, good players for this. Contant me on irc or pm me if any of you are interested in starting something.

I just won 15k from a bombtourney sooo, 30k sent nouw.

Yes we should assign some days and hours to war weekends or a Wednesday maybe.
I am off work on most Wednesdays, so if you could convince me to go in game every once in a while, that would work for me.
Actually I have university on Wednesdays. I might be free at 4:00pm(16:00) till the night. My GMT is -4:00 tho.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
$50 is cheap as shit.

I was about to say that fifty bucks for a butterfly knife is a steal! That is if its a good butterfly knife. I'll be on IRC and playing some Toribash so if you would like to contact me you can find me there.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Wednesday's work really well for me also. That would be a good time for us all to get together and actually play ingame.
League of Legends NA: Locus