Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@iSpeed Yay I'm an goldfish. Anyway, I wish you good luck for the tournament and bring back a trophy or medal for your effort. Thanks for trusting in me by the way.

@Possesed You're interested in Handball? Didn't know. Anyway, you should follow me ingame for some practices in ABD
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Oke then good luck, score a fancy goal ( jump, fake shot, fancy curve on the ball) for the clan!
Im not home and ill be ingame active again after 11th of september.
I used to play handball in A.S.Doukas (A1 in men 1st position) in age category of 16-18 (mine) this year we got 1st place in greek championship and we have been regional champions for 5 years straight, due to severe injuries and studying( I want to study medicine in England) I have stopped playing handball for 2 years now. (our coach Sasha Zivulovic (Serbian) was captain of Doukas and the greeks national team, he lead greece in the 2nd or 3rd position in the Olympic games.)
Last edited by Possesed; Aug 20, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
CREAM ON !
Goodluck ispeed!

I hope there would be a video of your tournament so the rest of us can watch it
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I will try to record smth..
We have new allies (vL) and their leader Liar..
Also we have won them in friendly war 5-4.. We had lucky .. They are very good.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New allies added. And btw, i won't have much time today, i have 2 tests tomorrow and so, i'll have to study. :P
iSpeed so you dont have left handed players and/or they arent good :3 I was playing RB and RW ( we used the term inter and extrem/krila) Yep left handed me.
Nice having new allies vL stands for?
CREAM ON !
Gl on the tour and the game speed, record it for sure and show us your skills ;)

Also gl with your exams kratos, may the god help kratos to cheat without getting caught ;)
Dead...
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
iSpeed so you dont have left handed players and/or they arent good :3 I was playing RB and RW ( we used the term inter and extrem/krila) Yep left handed me.
Nice having new allies vL stands for?

We are currently low on left handed ppl.. We have 2 but I am better :3,
And we have really good left backs , so I usually play half game right half left.

Originally Posted by KooopeR View Post
Gl on the tour and the game speed, record it for sure and show us your skills ;)

Also gl with your exams kratos, may the god help kratos to cheat without getting caught ;)

Well I have no idea how to record my self ^

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
New allies added. And btw, i won't have much time today, i have 2 tests tomorrow and so, i'll have to study. :P

Good, btw why I don't have edit power ? 3:
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Speed:
Well, i have a lot of reasons to don't give this power... You can found one reason click this.

What ISpeed might make if he got edit power?