Toribash
Originally Posted by Kirakat View Post
I'm thinking about just getting away from the whole clan scene. Every time I get into a clan I start playing terrible. So I may be leaving Nao soon... I've only been here for a few weeks But I can already see my self falling.

You shouldn't have even applied then.
Whatever, quit if you feel like it.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post

may , thats hurts what you just said .

Also , today i was in holland at an kinda zoo/park , It was awesome , i sended a picture of me and my dad . I saw monkey's and birds and animal's like that .
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 22, 2013 at 07:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post

Seriously? That was a really pissy comment. But Alright, I was going to be nice and try to stay just because I applied But Screw that, I'm out.

------

I'm leaving as soon as I post this, So replying directly too this will be useless.
Last edited by Kirakat; Aug 22, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Cause.
I'm thinking about just getting away from the whole clan scene. Every time I get into a clan I start playing terrible. So I may be leaving Nao soon... I've only been here for a few weeks But I can already see my self falling.

this requires greentext

>joins NAO
>clans causes him to play terrible
>leaves nao because apparently that's reason why he cannot into tb
>JOINS ANOTHER FUCKING CLAN

this logic is undeniable
Seriously? That was a really pissy comment. But Alright, I was going to be nice and try to stay just because I applied But Screw that, I'm out.

------

I'm leaving as soon as I post this, So replying directly too this will be useless.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=422252

I lol'd at this shit.
This guy is easily butthurt.

now you can see that may threated him lightly, not everyone deserves kind threatment, some need kind boot in the arse.
so much hate in this clan please more love
-----
um lol he already left his new clan
Originally Posted by kroket
That was a really bitchy thing to say. So Yeah I'm out of here. Good luck to whatever your clan name is now.

-----
triple post
Last edited by Lololerz; Aug 23, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~