Toribash
@Laststand
I'll check that out sometime later. It seems pretty cool though.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@Laststand
I'll check that out sometime later. It seems pretty cool though.

wait what?...... oh nvm
I'm a fucking professional!
I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!! a promotion tourney, pretty much, we set a date where all active members get together in a room named, Essencepromo, and after 20 mins after then room has been made, lockdown and knockout will be activated and the winner goes up one rank up to a certain point( like elite or something) if you are the highest rank and win the tourney several times in a row then youll have to talk to rappunk about being a co leader or something, just thought that this was a good idea and didnt know where else to post it
I'm toxic go away.
no. we don't like separating members into different rank groups it's just going to be nagging to rank up and all that jazz....
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post
I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!! a promotion tourney, pretty much, we set a date where all active members get together in a room named, Essencepromo, and after 20 mins after then room has been made, lockdown and knockout will be activated and the winner goes up one rank up to a certain point( like elite or something) if you are the highest rank and win the tourney several times in a row then youll have to talk to rappunk about being a co leader or something, just thought that this was a good idea and didnt know where else to post it

Yeaah, no. First of all, we don't really have ranks. So, there's no elite this, or superior or that. We (as laststand said), don't like separating members into different rank groups. Even if we did, we would want those ranks to be earned.. not by some random tourney. Anyways, we technically only have one rank, and that'd be the rank of member. All of us are members of Essence. The ranks we do have are there to denote role, not status. So, staff helps out within the clan. Co leader manages staff and such, and so fourth. We are all equal in Essence. Ranks only denote roles. So, yeah.

Originally Posted by laststand View Post
no. we don't like separating members into different rank groups it's just going to be nagging to rank up and all that jazz....

Yeah, what he said.

Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post
hurrrrmmm

If you don't have anything useful to post, then don't post.
Don't apologize for sharing your idea. I encourage you to keep coming up with idea's and tossing them out there. Maybe this one didn't work out, but the more you generate ideas, the more progress we slowly start to make. It's good to bring up ideas. It's just that in this case, it didn't work out. Not a bad thing though, because now you've learned something more about our clan.

Although, I'll accept the apology for the spam x3
First of all
thx for acceptance
Second of all
can someone introduce me to all clan member,the one i only know is Rap
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you