Toribash
Who is the worst staff (or ex-staff) In your opinion ?
Last edited by Wyverneon; Nov 27, 2011 at 03:41 PM.
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Has any of the staff ever been banned?

I have been banned for 1 day in 2008 for trying to make someone rejected from a clan, totally senseless.
I had a permaban for 2 weeks once. Although I wasn't staff then lol.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a whole stack of bans from 09, pretty sure I was permabanned too, although it was more of a joke at the time
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
i just have some questions..

.why cant we contact a banned player?
.is there somewhere we can get HACKING REPLAY theard?i cant find one..the one which u controll about pos,dm and mod and frame and everything about the replays
.when the clan closed,does the tag go away or stays with the player(AT IN-GAME)?

thanks
Originally Posted by noki1119 View Post
i just have some questions..

.why cant we contact a banned player?
Because they are banned. Its self explanatory.
.is there somewhere we can get HACKING REPLAY theard?i cant find one..the one which u controll about pos,dm and mod and frame and everything about the replays
Do you want a tutorial or something? If so, here: http://forums.toribash.com/showthrea...hlight=hacking
.when the clan closed,does the tag go away or stays with the player(AT IN-GAME)?
If a clan shuts down, obviously the tag no longer exists.

thanks

You may want to take a look at this as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Has any of the staff ever been banned?

Bloob also was perma-banned

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.