View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

DavidFee, Pandora is the name of the merged clan of Retribution and Core. Do a bit of research. We withdraw our offer because of your ignorance now anyway.
The fact that you can't look past someones belt and see their skill also angers me. And it seems like DecapW is butthurt about Yagamai beating him in the clan war Yes had with Hybrid.
Last edited by Jim; Jul 27, 2009 at 09:52 AM.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Current QI: 8700sum
Previous clans: MW(dead), Ten Thousand Fists(dead),ToriKnights(dead), Addicted("inactive kick when I was more active than anybody else in the clan)
Favourite/best mod: Kickbox
GMT: -4
Previous infractions: 14 points total(6 for bumping a thread around a month after I joined, 2 for "advertising" a head in somebody else's shop when it was just showing something to help him, 4 for overspamming in wibbles , and 2 for flaming.)
Anything else you think is worth mentioning: I'm somewhat good at photoshop and I'm tired of clans that I'm in dieing
The replays I only have one at the moment and it sucks.

We'll duiscuis you. Thanks for applying. ;]
Originally Posted by liam217 View Post
Current QI (2000 qi. minimum): 6402
Previous clans (and why you left): DeathAvengers(they died), YES with zac. they also died. it's a bad habit.lol
Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): TK i'm the TK commander in the toribash army, so i'm not shit.
GMT: GMT+10
Previous infractions (be honest): useless post.
Anything else you think is worth mentioning? i go to boarding school, so i can only really get on between 8-10 and 4:30-5:30
Please post 3 replays that you think will help us review your application. I don't have any on my new laptop that i got for my birthday. i will upload some in the future.

Originally Posted by Xenmas View Post
And it seems like DecapW is butthurt about Yagamai beating him in the clan war Yes had with Hybrid.

Why would I be butthurt? Lots of people kick my ass in-game and I don't mind. Yaga is good and i'm not taking that away from him but we have rules here and we want to stick as close to them as possible. Also, if I remember correctly, wasn't it Retribution that had there belt acception as 4th Dan and up in your DSC?
Originally Posted by DecapW View Post

Why would I be butthurt? Lots of people kick my ass in-game and I don't mind. Yaga is good and i'm not taking that away from him but we have rules here and we want to stick as close to them as possible. Also, if I remember correctly, wasn't it Retribution that had there belt acception as 4th Dan and up in your DSC?

True, but we disabled that rule, just so you know. ;)
RIP ∑
master of the universe
DecapW and the rest, About the bans YES I have gotten 2 bans for stealing textures, one was revoked for rongfully accused and the other I just plain wasn't thinking and sorry, everyone else has forgiven me and I didn't mention it because it said Infractions otherwise I would have so, what now?