Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
I got a haircut

W can totally tell through that hat of yours. Also, we kicked you due to inactivity, you want back in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Good luck dude, make sure you get in ay;)
Last edited by Murmayder; Jun 4, 2010 at 08:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Well I'm glad all of you (except Lume <3) know what I mean. Not blaming anyone, just saying it's about time to go back to being cool. :3
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
When the fuck did Exie leave?

He might have done it on IRC a while ago... but I didn't let him. He's just confuzzled.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post

Hey guys, I used to make videos too!
Look at how much I sucked at it.
I could attempt a doc video if you guys gave me replays and a song

I think I'll be the one doing that, nothing against you, but I've already started planning it out, and working on a four song "remix" for the video.

Originally Posted by flXy View Post
I actually kinda liked it... srsly.

Also some pics I took when I was on holiday and shit:

It's NOT photoshopped!!!

I love those pictures... ^_^

Nice camera you got there too, what model is it?
http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=User:Murmayder

Any details you can ask about after reading.

Very nice and detailed, enjoyable read.

Oh and uh...

I believe I share your opinion on KiTFoX. :P
Huh, that picture has been on my upload site for like, months. :P
Can I ask what the fuck the point is of having one?

I will never get one, basically because it's a large iPod touch.

But if you don't have an iPod Touch, or an iPhone 3GS like myself, then I guess there's a use for it.

There are some pretty neat apps, you can watch movies while laying in bed, it's a cool e-book reader etc.

But it's 100% worthless for pretty much anything else. It does not have flash, no multitasking, and I mean... yeah. Sure it will get multitasking with iOS 4.0, but it will NEVER in any way replace a laptop or anything of the likes.

Basically because it's an apple product, and just like macs, you can do about... five things with them, to prevent stupid people from fucking shit up and breaking it. Everything is so strictly controlled it just makes me sob.