Ranking
You want to be able to control your champion with WASD - Arrow keys?

I think you are missing the whole point in the type of game LoL is.
Lets just forget about that subject I changed my mind about the game .

Btw I got with fiddle around 4 kills 8 deaths 17 assists.

Im kinda new with it so yea.

Still need to improve.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Pshh, fiddles can't damage me too much, all he has is that little draiCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAW
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Pshh, fiddles can't damage me too much, all he has is that little draiCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAW

stun & run
Originally Posted by Shortyish View Post
stun & run

provided you can see him coming and provided that he is not with his team and that he doesn't have banshee's veil / black shield

he's pretty deadly yo, lots of CC
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=184037

oh god vlad just screams op. His sanguine pool drops all minion AND tower aggro, and it heals him, and does damage over time, oh and not to mention that no projectiles can hit him while he's in it.