Ranking
Nick Names:Well to be honest i don't have many You can call me Sky Or anything that you can make.

Belt: Custom Belt

How do you act in game?: I act nice to some people but i sometimes i have to deal with situations in game like arguments,swearing,Etc....

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: i would give myself a 10-20

Do you use IRC or Skype?: Yes i do my skype is HardKing +

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: because evil is a amazing clan and if you take a while to reply i don't mind my motto patience is key.Also i know a massive amount of members I've longing to join evil in addition i shall be a loyal member.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): i have been banned from infractions
1 useless post, saying bump in selling thread and that's all

Favorite mod?: Rk-mma,aikido,aikidoBigDojo,Greykido,rb_greykido,Park our,Sparring And many more i can't name them all sorry...

Skills outside toribash?: I do chemistry biology and i also do Basketball on Tuesdays and also rugby,Football on Thursdays 3pm to 5:30 And Football again on Fridays 6:30pm to 7:30pm
I work Doing Art in real life.
What was the last Clan you were in?: Nitro, OverKill,Apocalypse,Kapow,Uprising

Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes 2 Taylorf09 and Fearapple

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I have no idea but i have my hopes high up in the clouds

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Definetley

I am Evil
Last edited by SkyFawk; Feb 1, 2016 at 02:33 AM.
@skyfawk, your app is under review. However I suggest looking at the application page again to see what you're missing. It's big.

//This isn't going to be an instant denial but I'll give you like 24 hours to find it/edit your app.
@skyfawk: Your app has been denied. You can reapply in 2 weeks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Evil
I have 2 alts and there names are Univ3rsa1 and it's a (low belt) and i have Myst3ries which is a blue belt I have not been banned or infracted before because I'm not a racist person either do I scam people. I'm not active on forums as much as you guys but I Can be. I'll make sure I'll try to post once or twice a day and if i don't ill post more the next day. I don't us IRC but I can if you guys/girls want me too. I'm active on the game about everyday. I don't have skype and I don't know if I can get it but i'll see. The person who thinks I'm fit for the clan is Abn0rmall and I think he is trust worthy to me so that's why I asked him. I don't know anyone here, but i have faced Chintu and Drone and they are really good and they don't complain at all as far as I know. I why to join this clan because I appreciate and respect the members of Evil. This is also a really good clan and I would be thrilled to help contribute to this clan and to be in this clan. You are also an active clan and that is what I was looking for in a clan. My mods that i am good at is Mushu,Judo,Wushu,Akido, Abd, Greykido, JudoFrac, Lenshu, and Lighting Lenshu. Hope you guys accept and thank you for letting me apply.
-----
I am Evil
Last edited by Disciple; Feb 7, 2016 at 04:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Steelers12, your application was denied after 3 members voted no. You can reapply in two weeks if you really want to join. Make sure to get your post count up from 14 (but don't spam) if you want to prove you'll be active.
Knock Knock, JahovaWitness here!
Hello fellow Torisapiens, I have a confession to make...

I am Evil

Yes I know it's such a tragic thing, I absolutely love to cause chaos.

What am I doing here?
I am applying to Evil because quite simply put, I'm looking for some fun, I have recently got back into Toribash not long ago and I have not really done much other than sit around in tournies, I feel that joining Evil and getting involved with you guys would be a great help to get me back into the game and playing it daily and get me back into posting on the forums on a regular basis. And you guys are freakin' awesome might I add, I could really learn a lot from hanging out with this band of demons. (I am not trying to "suck your dicks" Although I wouldn't mind getting in on Kradels 60ft hosepipe ;3 this is just my genuine answer.)
So who am I?
I'm a scrub!
My name is Michael, I'm from the UK and I'm addicted to caffeine. (and sleeping.. ikr weird)
I'm currently in college studying games development with the dream that I will one day be behind the wheel controlling all the little specimens that enter a game created by me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA- I mean... I would like to make games. e_e

I first discovered toribash in late 2009 when it was introduced to me by a friend, whilst he merely played it when he had nothing else to do I became hooked on the game and absolutely loved the concept. I have been on and off with it ever since, it's like a drug, I just can't stay away from it.

my favorite mods? what ever I play anything cause it's all fun.

useless information/trivia(for those who even want to know...)
I have 2 infractions for useless posting pfft.
I hate vegetables.
Whales can have up to a 60ft long schlong. O_O

K well that's all I have to say at this point in time. oh and also @Chintu: It's my move e_e you copied me. I spaced first.
Stay Evil friends :P
Last edited by Soda; Feb 12, 2016 at 10:26 PM.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Nice app. Ingame with you rn you seem like a nice chap. But you cursed at me when I was on my Jesus account. But i think it was a joke...I hope

AnywaysNo

Open me

sorry denied, you're a Jehovah's witness. jk, I vote Yes! great freeform app IMO
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
Hello fellow Torisapiens, I have a confession to make...

I am Evil

Yes I know it's such a tragic thing, I absolutely love to cause chaos.

What am I doing here?
I am applying to Evil because quite simply put, I'm looking for some fun, I have recently got back into Toribash not long ago and I have not really done much other than sit around in tournies, I feel that joining Evil and getting involved with you guys would be a great help to get me back into the game and playing it daily and get me back into posting on the forums on a regular basis. And you guys are freakin' awesome might I add, I could really learn a lot from hanging out with this band of demons.

So who am I?
I'm a scrub!
My name is Michael, I'm from the UK and I'm addicted to caffeine. (and sleeping.. ikr weird)
I'm currently in college studying games development with the dream that I will one day be behind the wheel controlling all the little specimens that enter a game created by me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA- I mean... I would like to make games. e_e

I first discovered toribash in late 2009 when it was introduced to me by a friend, whilst he merely played it when he had nothing else to do I became hooked on the game and absolutely loved the concept. I have been on and off with it ever since, it's like a drug, I just can't stay away from it.

my favorite mods? what ever I play anything cause it's all fun.

useless information/trivia(for those who even want to know...)
I have 2 infractions for useless posting pfft.
I hate vegetables.

K well that's all I have to say at this point in time. oh and also @Chintu: It's my move e_e you copied me. I spaced first.
Stay Evil friends :P

I am Evil

i r8 that.

What am I doing here?
I am applying to Evil because quite simply put, I'm looking for some fun, I have recently got back into Toribash not long ago and I have not really done much other than sit around in tournies, I feel that joining Evil and getting involved with you guys would be a great help to get me back into the game and playing it daily and get me back into posting on the forums on a regular basis. And you guys are freakin' awesome might I add, I could really learn a lot from hanging out with this band of demons.

don't suck our dicks.
i feel like you're being uptight here and i don't like that really, be more relaxed and i may lean more to a yes.

let's just say i am a whale.

i feel like you can do better than that, i will stay neutral for now but would love to see a re-do of your app.
blue
pink