Endurance Onslaught 6.0
agreed, the colours work well together
you needed to rotate the leg textures though, threading on the sides of the legs = ??
triceps need something aswell... the texture can only be seen on half of it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I've gotten more into sig making, probably the cause for the color harmony :P It's an essential skill.

While I'm at it, I might as well show off my new sig like the egoistic maniac I am. XP

It's not threading, I meant it that way. It's not actually cutoff if you look closer. And I also meant the triceps that way, it's like pieces of armor on the outer side, rather than the whole arm.
I dunno much about signatures so no comment, jv. Nice job on the set, though.

While I'm here I might as well show off some of my new stuff, eh?
BlakNWyte

Ramenlover

My to-do list is here, if you're interested. =)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
As usual, pure awesomeness, hanz0.
I just churned out a ground texture for samicah's request (if any of you go there and steal my business, I'ma keel yew!)

Wish me luck in winning his choice.

EDIT:
I posted a request in the Tutorial request sticky, but no one answered. Just want to ask any of you TTM who might have knowledge in this field; what's the simplest, non-quality-sacrificing way to put videos into sigs? Like those animated sigs with clips of pwnage..

See, I can make awesome sigs, so the only thing I need to complete it is an awesome video, and I'm all set. :P
Last edited by joonveen; Sep 11, 2008 at 03:41 PM.
k well seeing as we're all showing off some of our latest stuff

LOL GAY RANGER!
preview of whay my new set is gna look like, dunno when il finish it

set for saintowar

the other sets iv finished im too lazy to upload the screenies
/lp 0 ern
/lp 0 siku
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-