Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
actually I think that would be the best one, but we'll have to see what they think about it too.

Yea I've already talked with deprav about this when we made the alliance! I still don't really know if that's a good idea, but who knows what future shows.
Striking reborn is an accumulation of the striking mod players. I see no reason why we shouldnt merge, if there is no problem on our side. Its like having ormo official and some branch of replay making org official too.

Im not saying we are a useless or worthless org, no, this org brouht together some of the best rkmma players and we enjoyed our fun, but it kinda seems logical to merge with the big daddy of striking mods, really.

Thats my opinion.
h
Hmmm, idk about this. This org is doing good.
I mean we can be allies and help eachother but if we merge we give up the rk-mma aspect. As you might have noticed this is nor rk-mma and lenshu3ng and wushu and etc org. Its just rmo.
I mean all of them are nice falks and half of them are members of this to. Idk if its needed to merge...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I dont think a merge with Striking Reborn is really a good idea.
Striking Reborn might have mods similar to wushu, rk-mma and lenshu...
but it's not worth losing the "identity" of rk-mma for.
Having the alliance with Striking Reborn is good enough for me.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 20, 2015 at 09:01 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Striking reborn is going to be official in no time. Events, known players, and other awesome stuff will help it to fastly get officialness.

RMO is a rk-mma only organization, staying like this is just nice.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
What we should be trying atm to get RMO noticed again my the masses.
I think we should host more tourneys which I can do regularly as well.
The only problem would be the funding and contracting Destram repeatedly.
What do you guys think about making the RMO Bank a shared bank for hosters?

The RMO IRC channel :(

Last edited by TimmyboyG; Aug 20, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Well we won't fuse with anyone for now, I don't know how Striking Reborn will develop and how it will work out, though they have really competent people in it, especially deprav leading it. Still this won't happen in the near future.

Also I'm not really a fan of making the RMOBank a shared bank for more than the leaders of the organisation. Your idea overall is pretty good and understandable, but I prefer not to have the TC used in no-time. Not that I don't trust you guys, but I'd really like to use it on events when I have enough time again. We set the standart really high with the RK-MMA Masters Tournament prizes apparently, so we need some in stock.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Well we won't fuse with anyone for now, I don't know how Striking Reborn will develop and how it will work out, though they have really competent people in it, especially deprav leading it. Still this won't happen in the near future.

Also I'm not really a fan of making the RMOBank a shared bank for more than the leaders of the organisation. Your idea overall is pretty good and understandable, but I prefer not to have the TC used in no-time. Not that I don't trust you guys, but I'd really like to use it on events when I have enough time again. We set the standart really high with the RK-MMA Masters Tournament prizes apparently, so we need some in stock.

Yeah I understand your point.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Glad to see.

Hope you guys understand my worries and such. I still want every (active) member of the org be a part of its leading, but I know from experience how fast organisations can die, so I'd prefer to give stuff like merging etc. time. Also since this is not the same as for clans, as you can be in multiple orgas at the same time, I introduced the Alliances to build a bond and such.