Toribash
Originally Posted by F10Flingo View Post
... Bump? Have you guys decided yet? :3

Ah, yeah, it was decided a few days ago and nobody bothered to tell you >.>

F10Flingo: You have been denied. Thank you for applying. You may apply again if you think you are ready and pandora material.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
In-Game Name:Edsonmilan
Belt/Qi: blue belt 267 qi
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: vladvlad
Reference from notable any person(s):
GMT (TimeZone): gmt-9
Preferred modes: Wushu, and judo
Previous clans: N/A
Why do you want to join: because i want to be on a clan and play with masters
Why should we let you join: Im a nice person and i dont bother the people
Ban history: N/A

Im good, i have 12 years old, i play the drums just Metal!!!, i LOVE METALLICA, i like the animals, i am a little skilled in 3d (2 days hehe), i have facebook, i and a white person, i like skateboarding (especially urban).

I play toribash every day 2 times i am almost all the day connected in forums and in toribash, And when i do 3d is always games hehe.
Last edited by Edsonmilan; Apr 22, 2010 at 10:59 PM.
i personally don't know anything about you (other than the above information) but taking a stab, your blue belt and have been playing less than a month? that interests me, well, last time i checked it took a while to get 267 games. can you possibly post some replays? i am kinda interested in you :3,

PS. wanna meet ingame for a fight or two in wushu/judo?

~Grim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
i'm flattered for the reason why you want to join ed ;o, but the reason why we should pick you kinda bores me, not to mention your basic grammar is pretty bad. I don't like it to much that you're pretty new to the community.

could you perhaps put up some links to your art in 3d if possible? i would like to see.
Originally Posted by Edsonmilan View Post
,i and a white person,

The hell does this mean?

Originally Posted by Edsonmilan View Post
i play the drums just Metal!!!, i LOVE METALLICA

If you play and/or like how Lars plays the drums now, I pity you.
Last edited by crazylars; Apr 23, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
Hey give him a break, Im a blue belt, although it took me three days or so ;) however your grammer is pretty bad, and your refrence to your race is odd...?
Masqued
wow your grammar is even worse than mine, though you are pretty young and I guess that you are not from an english speaking country.

you are very active ingame (it seemes) though I dont really care about ingame activity.

Why would it matter that you are white btw?

I will make a poll for you in the private forum. Check back in a day or two to find out the answer.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!