Toribash
can i join i want to because your a awsome clan my belt is 2nd dan black belt[432]more game's till 3rd dan black belt i like your style so i wanna learn and wach you and i need the rep cuss i am sick and tired of some of the's clan's and i wanna smoke them with a rockin clan your freindly naborhood ryan541
Ryan u followed me? wow, thats what i call one frikin loyal member!! if this stuff doesnt work out for me and i go crawling back to superbad to claim my leadership, u are getting an ub3r promotion!
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i want to join cuss i want to beat some bad clan's with you by my side and we can gain alot of rep with how many touny's i go to and i wont let you down. your freindly nacor hood ryan541
u are the best
you should make "your friendly neighborhood ryan541" your signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the respect he is giving us, but...

Rejected.

From me anyway. Doesn't bother reading the first post, can't write properly and his intentions don't really fit with the clan. And he is applying to another clan at the same time...

I know it's not in my place to say these things, but I'm pretty sure Sahee and everyone in the clan will agree with most of what I'm saying :P
Last edited by scheczudio; Nov 13, 2008 at 09:11 AM.
[A L P H A]
im not applying for another clan, and i did read the first post, please explain?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think he meant mainly your friend. When it comes to you... well you're not doing well in that matter as well . Anyway it IS your place to say such things, schecz. I'm always by your side, remember that >.> ;].
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
im grounded from toribash =( i would post replays here if i could, i swear, ill talk to u on MSN when i get home froms school and give u some more, if i post them here, my mom will see my history and block the forums on my laptop =(.
And, what should i do better Besides the replays =)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh gawd....
well i guess i should stop using my laptop to use forums and go get good grades lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]