Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
it was the market price.

- Yours : $25
- Someone's : $26

yours got sold, the lowest price on market become $26.

i didn't sell mine u scrub
i wanted to buy one so i looked up the price and then added some money to my steam
when i looked again it was 26 e.e

Yay got placed in silver 4
Also if anyone wants to buy an AWP Asiimov for 250k, PM me c;
Last edited by Melqart; Oct 28, 2014 at 12:05 AM.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
i didn't sell mine u scrub
i wanted to buy one so i looked up the price and then added some money to my steam
when i looked again it was 26 e.e

Yay got placed in silver 4
Also if anyone wants to buy an AWP Asiimov for 250k, PM me c;

I like how most battle scarred exteriors don't actually look battle scarred at all. dank u based valve <3
Also, is your AWP exterior looking like a Minimal Wear or Field Tested instead of an all beat up exterior? :|
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I hate how you can have a factory new gun and have it look field tested or minimal wear. Screw you based valve.
Hi, obviously you guys don't listen when smods tell you not to try and sell/buy items in this thread. Since that's the case I'll start banning people for months if you decide to continue.
Hi, I've just started playing competitive, I'm actually at 25 wins and I'm currently on Silver Elite. My steam name is Immotay. I'll be subscribing to this thread and I'll try to take a look here and chat if I remember to do so.

If anyone got any tips that you may think its usefull, go ahead

here are some endgame screenshots from my latest matches

big ass spoiler with big ass images

Last edited by Immotay; Oct 29, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Hi, obviously you guys don't listen when smods tell you not to try and sell/buy items in this thread. Since that's the case I'll start banning people for months if you decide to continue.

Sorry for that Ryan, I didn't know.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Hi, I've just started playing competitive, I'm actually at 25 wins and I'm currently on Silver Elite. My steam name is Immotay. I'll be subscribing to this thread and I'll try to take a look here and chat if I remember to do so.

If anyone got any tips that you may think its usefull, go ahead

here are some endgame screenshots from my latest matches

big ass spoiler with big ass images

add me : imthehobo
i'm a soon to be GN4 again, so i can help you out if you'd like
one of my sure fire tip is to pick your best gameplay settings, then deathmatch it up
once you're comfortable playing against higher skilled people go into a FFA deathmatch on the community servers
this will for sure help your reaction time and managing of enemies since there is always multiple trying to kill you

also ryan, shut up nerd!!!!
Last edited by hobo; Oct 29, 2014 at 04:44 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again