Toribash
@Cozza: WTF? XD I do lots of funny stuff like ask for candy outside a supermarket for halloween and get kicked because I am asking for money.
@Elettor: Yeah I watch those a lot, but they repeat the episodes all the fu***ng time...
@Tri: Sorry to ask, but why did you get kicked out in the first place? And well, hope that at least she takes good care of you
PD: Do you sleep in the same bed? :o
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by Tricerafi
and i got kicked and stay at my nest friend house for a while (p.s:it kinda be awkward because my best friend is a girl)

Don't say that, Im jealous. Btw, Congratulations.

Originally Posted by BoingBoing
@Cozza: WTF? XD I do lots of funny stuff like ask for candy outside a supermarket for halloween and get kicked because I am asking for money.
@Elettor: Yeah I watch those a lot, but they repeat the episodes all the fu***ng time...
@Tri: Sorry to ask, but why did you get kicked out in the first place? And well, hope that at least she takes good care of you

I did it. I sleep in the same Sofa with my Girlfriend. Not in a Bed.

Edit : Jealous, stop it.
Last edited by Raiken; Nov 5, 2012 at 09:06 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
But while you were on your own house or hers? If it was on yours...Meh...if it was on hers... :3 nice...
Also, are any of you ever ingame? Im now going college, but when I comeback I still need to go again for afternoon classes, so hope that tomorrow that I have free I fight one of you guys
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Fighting? It's too Naughty man.
Haha justkidding, I will fight you.. Well, Im newbie ingame after Retired. Ahaha
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I am also kind of bad nowadays, seems my streak of dismemberment and decapitations minimized.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Man, I think the best you could do is seek government information and what is the process in these cases.
Also lumpy, No, I don't watch Anime or Manga anymore. I watch Pawn stars and Storage wars <3

Lol, I just find that type of stuff a bit boring. It's opinionated though so I shouldn't of said things like that.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post

i don't want to answer that
but we slept in the same room (we are childhood friend after all)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Oh, so you do :P Still friends are friends, and that should not change Glad to hear that at least you are in good care, because you are right?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Toribash needs to have a psychologist. That's a good idea.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.