Toribash
Soo...

1.3 is out :o

It's a shame I can't play, I'm at my cottage and my laptop is pretty crummy and won't run it properly. I played 1.2 for like, 8 hours on it's day of release, I suppose I'll do the same when I get home lol

Though, I think I might go straight to doing expert mode, the exclusive items and new boss patterns look really interesting based on Pedguin's streams and ChippyGaming's let's play. Plus, I'm already good at the game XD

Have fun guys, don't die too much.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Make a new character in expert world, got rekt. I already dead a few times by that flying eyes. But it's really challenging I think.

Desert biome now more dangerous. And I really love the mini biome.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
played about 3 in-game days using a new character in a new 1.3 world in expert mode, already died 5 times. ggs.

i fucking hate those demon eyes and those dart traps.

i got lucky and found a boomerang early on so i could cave a little. found several huge veins of iron and platinum and got platinum/iron kit. i also found 15 gold from a random pot (thanks 1.3). i found a mushroom biome pretty quickly but i got ambushed by a granite elemental (i only dealt 1 damage to it) and other stuff and lost a ton of money (thanks 1.3).

i lol'd when i tested out a wooden yoyo i crafted.
I never die in regular terraria. I'm what you call, extremely over prepared. I think the last time I died was on a server with friends, and they grieved the spawn point, giving instant death.
-----
Spoiler alert (a little), it's pretty obvious.

Spoil

Last edited by SkyWhale; Jul 1, 2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
holy fuck this game was updated a shit ton

I haven't played in like a year

Anyone want to update me on some new shit?
---

A FUCKING PORTAL GUN

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE
-----
aaaannnddd now I'm addicted again
Last edited by Jaxon; Jul 2, 2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
I never really played in the first place, but a buddy of mine made a server so I started playing. 20 hours in two days, this game aint half bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never even made it to hard mode yet. Now with all the new updates, I have to rethink my whole strategy. WHY IS THIS GAME SO CRUEL!!!!
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15