Toribash
Hax its not all about dms.Its about making one hell of a sexy fucking replay. For instance.....

This replay im posting only contains 2 dms. (well 3 :P) But its still about 100000000x sexier than all of those. :P
Attached Files
1111Mass Avenger.rpl (176.8 KB, 14 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Very nice replay kick!! I actually enjoyed the dms more than the rest of it :P

also, I'm back to Toribash.. kinda!

here are 2 new replays and a new video in my new signature :D
Attached Files
***click clack 1.rpl (85.1 KB, 8 views)
***uke's revenge.rpl (145.4 KB, 7 views)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Hax its not all about dms.Its about making one hell of a sexy fucking replay. For instance.....

This replay im posting only contains 2 dms. (well 3 :P) But its still about 100000000x sexier than all of those. :P

I heard you like killing my hopes and dreams and attempts at bettering myself at sp.... well good job rofl *emo slit wrists*

xD.

No seriously though. I have actually devoted lots more time into single player now than even wushu *I has no idea why*, getting tips from War_Hero.

My goal is to get a full dismemberment in 500 frames, then work on sexing it up.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
I heard you like killing my hopes and dreams and attempts at bettering myself at sp.... well good job rofl *emo slit wrists*

xD.

No seriously though. I have actually devoted lots more time into single player now than even wushu *I has no idea why*, getting tips from War_Hero.

My goal is to get a full dismemberment in 500 frames, then work on sexing it up.

First off, kickass is right. The big DM replays rarely look cool. Like as awesome as war's full perfect DM thing was, it looked kinda silly for the most part and his other replays are much funner to watch. Secondly, from watching your replays, you seem to swing Uke around a lot and use the momentum of that to power your DMs, and that always looks weird.

Lastly, haha RA Killer is in my new vid :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Lmao I wasn't saying he was wrong, *gets all sad panda*, I was pointing out that I am worker harder on SP. And I set up a goal for myself. You should see my attempts at sp replays 3 weeks ago lololol.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
making replays is like drawing a picture.. concentrating on dismemberments only is like turning it into the quality of Mortal Kombat 4
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by deady View Post
First off, kickass is right. The big DM replays rarely look cool. Like as awesome as war's full perfect DM thing was, it looked kinda silly for the most part and his other replays are much funner to watch. Secondly, from watching your replays, you seem to swing Uke around a lot and use the momentum of that to power your DMs, and that always looks weird.

Lastly, haha RA Killer is in my new vid :P

I agree. Full dm records are not pretty. The replays are only cool because its hard.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Lmao I wasn't saying he was wrong, *gets all sad panda*, I was pointing out that I am worker harder on SP. And I set up a goal for myself. You should see my attempts at sp replays 3 weeks ago lololol.

Don't be a sad panda. Also everyone congratulate kickass on being admitted to OLDA a month and a half early (Unless of course is causes a shit storm among OLDAs, in which case my word means nothing.)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
*congratulates*
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]