Toribash
Lincolns rifle so i did what i should've i went to the museum of history went into the door onn the left that's got ghouls all over inside but i couldn't find it i searched every cabinet and desk.I wonder if i missed some...
||||7th dan black belt||||
Go to the Museum Offices, then go to the archive that's in the back of the offices, then go up via the stairs. Continue through the destroyed wall and you'll see a weapon cabinet to your left. It's there.
:P
The Pitt

Gamespy

The Escapist

IGN

Gamespot

All 3 images here.

Featuring a train ride to the pitt, a NEW ENEMY humanoids on all 3, kind of like ghouls, new weapons, new armor, new characters, beautiful apocalyptic scenery! In depth gameplay (unlike O:A) so it should be great.

Early(?) March
Originally Posted by Arctichunter View Post
Lincolns rifle so i did what i should've i went to the museum of history went into the door onn the left that's got ghouls all over inside but i couldn't find it i searched every cabinet and desk.I wonder if i missed some...

It's tricky to find it. It's at the very top, in a room with a black display case near the wall. There's also a safe there.

By the way, one of my favorite weapons in F3.
In VATS with sniper and commando perks it kills anything that moves, if you shoot in the head.
Only negative is .44 rounds. They're rare.
'Ol painless is like... Lincolns Repeater on the 'roids.

Uses hunting rifle ammo, anddd has way more damage.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post

Wrong :P

LR does 50 base damage, Ol does 30.
Plus LR has x2 critical multiplier and 0 spread. Decapitates almost anyone in one shot, both in VATS and without if you aim right.
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
I know the voice of the guy who plays the dad... ummmm... who was it?

Liam Neeson, thats it.

Oshi- You serious? I thought I remembered that voice somewhere.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post

Lol.

Lincolns Repeater has about 600 'health', 0 spread, and a x2 critical damage 50 damage

Ol' Painless has 500 health 0 spread and no extra criticals 30 damage.

Lincolns repeater is basically a 1-2 shot for supermutants. However, I like the Blackhawk better; 0.3 spread, 55 damage per shot with .44 rounds :3