Toribash
Well TheWolf, I think you just shot down your chances of entering ANY of these two clans. Not smart.
PID666 is our last champion against nuubery. With his mod status we may have a change in our war against zerglings.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Alright, Ill admit to writing an application impulsively but although I "tryed out" for Spirit, they havent been answering me at all. I even asked Newbluck in game. So what? This whole thing is so stupid.
And PID or whoever can flame me and I know they/he will but I dont care because I dont think I did anything wrong.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
That's the spirit! Dig yourself deeper into that hole! Wrong? Maybe not...Stupid? Definitely.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Don't post you're opinions about any of this, it's not youre business to tell me anything.

*Ah, but it is.*
Last edited by PlayerID666; Sep 27, 2007 at 12:14 AM.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
Alright, Ill admit to writing an application impulsively but although I "tryed out" for Spirit, they havent been answering me at all. I even asked Newbluck in game. So what? This whole thing is so stupid.
And PID or whoever can flame me and I know they/he will but I dont care because I dont think I did anything wrong.

Chozo thinks that you don't know he's one of the leaders. I'd almost agree. And we may just not want new members now. It's like saying that a server is full, try again later. And you're not really supposed to ask, if we want you in spirit after you make it obvious to us you want to be in it, we'll make it obvious to you that we'll accept.

Just a little post note.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
In-Game Name:Master Disaster
Reference: no one yet
How long have you been playing Toribash: about 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods: Because i think it's a cool and talented team an i think i would fit in there
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because i am good in toribash and have succeded with a 15 frame decap
Last edited by MD; Oct 20, 2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: nothing
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Application Form

In-Game Name:Vanakraa (previously Vanakra)

Reference(s):i could give you some but they would probably deny my existance or have given up

How long have you been playing Toribash:i played for about 6 months on an off and then i gave up, i have now restarted about a week ago

Why you want to join Torigods: Because they are the most powerful clan in toribash in my opinion and torigods is the only clan i recognise since i have restarted (previosly in clan vampiric)

Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because i,m really good at judo and classic (always practising new moves and i seem to always know how to get out of a bad situation) and i am playing toribash everyday (from now on)

Vanakraa
brown belt
Application
In-Game Name: Rayson_the_reaper
Reference(s):None yet, just letting you guys know im interested
How long have you been playing Toribash: for a long time. I took a two month break from it a while ago though. but I was playing around when there was only like, 12 servers and non-friction.
Why do*typo* you want to join Torigods: Because you are a good clan and have people with alot of skill and give respect where respect is due.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I am a mature player. have some experience in the game*to be determined by you guys of corse.* and I am not all about winning. I can take a few losses.
Last edited by Rayson_the_reaper; Oct 14, 2007 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Found some typos
Youre not defeated when you lose. Youre defeated when you give up.