Toribash
@Mikoyano
Sorry, I personally fucking despise deathcore (with some glorious exceptions), I couldn't even stand to listen to the whole song. Ugh. I understand some people like the genre though.

@Lazors
Sounds OK, if a bit too calm for me. Didn't listen to the whole record though, but what I heard of it, it was calmer than I wish it was.

@thiggist
Natrakh new album is pretty much more of the same, a bit more industrial feel in it this time. Clean choruses are catchy as fuck, but it has less replayability than their previous albums. Talking faves, my fav album would be constellation, then passion, then domine non es dignus. I like passion a lot, and if you enjoyed vanitas then I recommend it, it's pretty much vanitas on steroids.

Anyway, I've been to Insomnium+Fleshgod Apocalypse+Stam1na concert yesterday. It was really, really great and the moshpit killed.

Dumping music now. What do you guys think of Silencer (mostly asking this question to BM-interested people, others will hate it most likely). Beware of horrrrrrible vocals:

I think it's basically only the vocs that divide people's opinions, some hate them, some accept them, I dunno if anybody actually "likes" them tho.
Also Nattramn is fucked up, but it doesn't matter music-wise, at least for me.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos