Toribash
juju you could have put more time and effort in it but you are good as a person and at aikido and you above black belt so i say yes
Originally Posted by boogie22 View Post
Hello there.i am boogie22 and i am applying for this clan because it is so COOOL!!!

Anyway lets get into this,my real name is justine rocha,i am 14 years of age and i live in quezon philippines. so that makes my GMT +8.i started playing tb when i watched markipliers vid.i really felt like this game was meant for me so i downloaded it and played a bit

at first i was like,"man im gonna rekt all of you guys hahahaha",but,as soon as i played,i could'nt even do a punch T-T....but it all changed when i met a good friend named voidexxx and r3ap.those guys helped me play and learn the game
and that was the first time ppl actually were nice to me in TB.

and then i noticed that they had the tag [MAU] on their names and i wanted to join it so i can learn more,meet new people and do great things in the game.I actually joined it 2x before getting rejected.after that void and reap went inactive and i was all alone

then a guy by the name of theboyk invited me to join crow,the only conditions were win 3 matched and decapitate him,so i rekt the absolute shit outta him and i got invited,but i wasn't too happy because i saw that most of the people there are brazilians(i thinks so)and i couldn't talk to them

after my failed attempt i saw you guys at the tourney and boy i was so happy because i saw your fun and humorous personalities and i just really wanted to be a part of it.welp that concludes my application and i wish i can join this lovely clan

"Electric."(i can't do the colors)

andddddd some replays!!!

Yes, as for juju, no. Application was crap
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by jujuangel1 View Post
hello im juju i want to be able to join Electric becuse i saw the clan page its amazing and the replays my friend lloyd showed me was awesome and i wanna be apart of that and be apart of the clan. I enjoy sparring aikdo TK i have been in 2 clans and im active all the time i live in Pennsylvania im 12 years old and i like to just be nice to evreybody.I hope u can accept me as a clan member thankyou for being awesome and reading this.

No not much effort detail is little
<3
Originally Posted by jujuangel1 View Post
hello im juju i want to be able to join Electric becuse i saw the clan page its amazing and the replays my friend lloyd showed me was awesome and i wanna be apart of that and be apart of the clan. I enjoy sparring aikdo TK i have been in 2 clans and im active all the time i live in Pennsylvania im 12 years old and i like to just be nice to evreybody.I hope u can accept me as a clan member thankyou for being awesome and reading this.

when i saw the app i saw you were already in a clan No
suck ass
Well since there's no real questions you'd like me to answer, here goes my application.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Rumors, you can call me Derrick if you'd like. As of right now, i'm attending the Florida Atlantic University studying Engineering, I get a lot of work to do here and there. Anyway, I have few hobbies since studying and Toribash keep most of my time, and sleep...I love to sleep. One of my hobbies is....Well, sleeping. I am a married man, happy and proud to be. One of my wife's favorite hobbies is dancing. I play the guitar while she dances sometimes, It's quite funny really.

Anywho, enough about me, Toribash info is what you really want. Well I'm called Rumors in Toribash, My main was DrunkMonk (Forgot password, and well....No email attached to it, Whatever... After then I took a break from Toribash for about five years (Playing singleplayer mostly, so I don't forget my "Skills") Then I created XxShadowx3 in 2013, which I used for mostly replay making, but I've used it a couple of times this year... After that My most amazing era. My [Monk] era was pretty fun, I still miss [Monk] to this day, I joined [Monk] as the alt Stonemonk. Few people know me as the guy that did events for [Monk] ect. I became a real monk, during that period of time. Although now I'm a retired monk, I still practice Buddhism. And now comes the time of Rumors... I have returned, though I do not want to use Stonemonk anymore, and name changes are pricey, Rumors was born, I also joined JDK for a bit, but realized it wasn't really the clan for me. I'm usually online everyday when my roommate Dan gets offline/Goes out drinking or to work, Sometimes I go afk for a bit to spend time with my lovely wife. I check Forums constantly, either i'm looking for cool sets, or making something simple to sell for a few TC. Though Rumors is only an Orange belt right now, I am working on that constantly and would hope to be up to a black belt in under a week or so.

I want to join Electric because it seems like a clan that I could fit in with, you know? A Family that I'd like to take part of. My Skype is Rumors, and my profile picture is the word AIR in Japanese. Location in Florida of course.

Anyway, thank you for reading my long application, and hope that i'll be accepted into this amazing clan. And here's two little replays from Stonemonk and Rumor.
Attached Files
Haduken!.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
DeadMonkSpar.rpl (696.4 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Rumors View Post
Well since there's no real questions you'd like me to answer, here goes my application.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Rumors, you can call me Derrick if you'd like. As of right now, i'm attending the Florida Atlantic University studying Engineering, I get a lot of work to do here and there. Anyway, I have few hobbies since studying and Toribash keep most of my time, and sleep...I love to sleep. One of my hobbies is....Well, sleeping. I am a married man, happy and proud to be. One of my wife's favorite hobbies is dancing. I play the guitar while she dances sometimes, It's quite funny really.

Anywho, enough about me, Toribash info is what you really want. Well I'm called Rumors in Toribash, My main was DrunkMonk (Forgot password, and well....No email attached to it, Whatever... After then I took a break from Toribash for about five years (Playing singleplayer mostly, so I don't forget my "Skills") Then I created XxShadowx3 in 2013, which I used for mostly replay making, but I've used it a couple of times this year... After that My most amazing era. My [Monk] era was pretty fun, I still miss [Monk] to this day, I joined [Monk] as the alt Stonemonk. Few people know me as the guy that did events for [Monk] ect. I became a real monk, during that period of time. Although now I'm a retired monk, I still practice Buddhism. And now comes the time of Rumors... I have returned, though I do not want to use Stonemonk anymore, and name changes are pricey, Rumors was born, I also joined JDK for a bit, but realized it wasn't really the clan for me. I'm usually online everyday when my roommate Dan gets offline/Goes out drinking or to work, Sometimes I go afk for a bit to spend time with my lovely wife. I check Forums constantly, either i'm looking for cool sets, or making something simple to sell for a few TC. Though Rumors is only an Orange belt right now, I am working on that constantly and would hope to be up to a black belt in under a week or so.

I want to join Electric because it seems like a clan that I could fit in with, you know? A Family that I'd like to take part of. My Skype is Rumors, and my profile picture is the word AIR in Japanese. Location in Florida of course.

Anyway, thank you for reading my long application, and hope that i'll be accepted into this amazing clan. And here's two little replays from Stonemonk and Rumor.

Sure Why not?
<3
Originally Posted by Rumors View Post

Yes
Gabe told me i shouldnt say no just because you didnt say "electric."
Last edited by Nurl; Aug 30, 2016 at 03:21 PM.
suck ass
Originally Posted by Nurl View Post
No
I dont see "Electric." but nice app

Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
Sure Why not?

I appreciate both answers.