Toribash
Sore wa ame no hi ni taiyō no settei no yō ni, kie, matawa utsukushī josei ga yoru no mattadanaka ni kanojo no jinsei o torimasu

or in other words it gon away home dog
I'll miss you
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
Hey guys, another week has gone by at camp and it was an interesting week. Kids I had this week were pretty cool, and I really liked em by the end of the week and was kinda sad to see them go. Partially because I had already whipped them into shape just to let them go and I'm not happy to have to deal with another group of kids who will be just as undisciplined if not more so tomorrow.

I have no real opinion on Brexit to be honest, my "you do you" policy that I have prevents me from really caring that much tbh, and while I understand it probably has some far reaching consequences I'm not educated enough on the matter to know them and therefore find myself without care.

basically the pound be crashing and shits gettin more expensive.
Smallbowl knows a shit ton bout it should you care, there is also a discussuion thread.
Originally Posted by 0rigami View Post
Please help.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10595222

Was the tiebreaker. Bring it on sucka.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Where did all the activity go?

it went to comiccon with me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Im apparently going to This concert on the ninth of next month
Should be fun! have you guys had any experience with concerts? personally, ive never been to one :P
Last edited by theHevy; Jun 28, 2016 at 10:03 PM.
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Sore wa ame no hi ni taiyō no settei no yō ni, kie, matawa utsukushī josei ga yoru no mattadanaka ni kanojo no jinsei o torimasu

or in other words it gon away home dog

I only have one thing to say to that.

y tho

Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.