Toribash
What does that even have to do with what we were saying whether you are trying to help or not being off-topic on a thing that is off-topic as it is.
Surprised that I didn't post on this thread a WHILE back!

Take my real name (Gbari)

Stretch it out (Guh Boe Rhae)

Drop the Guh (Boe Rhae)

Combine (Boerhae)

The cool thing about my name is that I've found out more things about it as time has gone on! Boer is Dutch/Afrikaans for 'farmer' (lol @ the irony of that word and Toribash), and Boerhae can actually be an anagram for Herobae, which I use for alternate accounts on things when I need more than one.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
SP Archer

Yeah, I know. SparChar.

No one saw that coming right? When Jack from Manonfirefilms did my intro in Tourney 2 he said I was a character for Sparring. That's only half the story.

SP Archer is how I built my Archer in Fiesta Online, an MMORPG game by Outspark (or was). It let me crit tons and spam my abilities. It was pretty fun since Archer used to be able to move while casting abilities so you could kite forever with a huge ass mana pool.

I just kinda twisted it to make this name.
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 19, 2016 at 01:19 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
My name is pretty much the username I use in every other game/community.
Luckily I believe I'm the only one using this pseudonym. It has a few other variations, like "Cripples", and the full name would be "Dean Cripples".
"Dean" is in fact my second name irl, so it kinda suits me. "Cripples" was the result of some of my friends calling me a "Crip" because they said I'd be the whitest black man they ever saw. lol.
I'm only cleaning here..
I'm surprised you didn't put all of these names and put them in the OP so they're in your dictionary.

Alphabetical Order, Verb, Noun, Pronunciation ect etc.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
victor and tobias
it was an old "meme" on a image editing forums,where everyone putted tobias or tb in their names.

however it can stands for toribash too.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'm surprised you didn't put all of these names and put them in the OP so they're in your dictionary.

Alphabetical Order, Verb, Noun, Pronunciation ect etc.

What do you mean bro?