Toribash
View Poll Results: ASDFGHJKL
QWERTY
8 Votes / 61.54%
ZXCV
5 Votes / 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Someone pinged during a 100k duel and i guess i was going to lose.

I saw Hampa 3 times in the same day. (pff, i doubt you'll).

I bought a 128x128 neck joint texture for 1k.
When i was fighting moop in tk and kicked his leg off which caused my arm to fall of too but i extend it moops leg fell down first and i won i was also lucky he kicked me so i could push the leg further down to the floor

Thx moop
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Well for most people obviously getting a Decap then winning because of it or just any Decap related incidents most likely. For me though honestly just finding Toribash.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Betted 5k and got a 68k profit.

Is that even possible? That's one big ass bet then.

I bet 10k and got 40k in profit yesterday.. Thanks P0int for just throwing that 100k in there.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
it's been a long time, i even forgot why and how (well probably from marketing or stuff)
after scanning my inbox from Toribot it seem i once got 25k from Morals, which is nice.
Oh also got appointed as leader like in the first month of Liquor, i never expected it before i join the clan.

i think i have a quite handful of lucky moment
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Dueling 30k in rk-mma, my opponent kicks the floor to come over to me.
The positions we would have ended up in basically involved me facing the wrong way since I failed to click all the joints I needed that turn. Fortunately, he kicked the floor so hard his foot dm'd and spun out the ring.
He just left after that.
When I found the ninjutsu auto tourney by accident back in 2013. Became godly at ninjutsu, got a shitload of tc from the tourney, met McDill. Fun times.
h