Toribash
Hey guys ! Lil Hanny here . How's it sizzilin ?
Mind if I chat a bit with you :P ?
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Originally Posted by extremealt View Post
We don't mind, it's a chit chat thread with invades aloud so sure! Ask any questions just chat etc.

Lol , I just had to ask just to be sure :P. Treat me nice pls I'm very sensitive :c.
Anyways I don't see you guys very much in QA what mods do you guys play the most ? I guess we don't see each other because we're not in the same GMT and because you guys might be working .Yes, I'm on holidays right now ( I <3 college ).
Hey Hannw! Yeah I've been lacking on my QA recently D: mostly been playing Lenshu or striking mods those are a lot of fun. Most of us are really busy right now because summer is coming up and stuff :V I have exams and stuff so I haven't been playing as much but as soon as summer comes I'll be freeeeeee. How have you been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Hey Hannw! Yeah I've been lacking on my QA recently D: mostly been playing Lenshu or striking mods those are a lot of fun. Most of us are really busy right now because summer is coming up and stuff :V I have exams and stuff so I haven't been playing as much but as soon as summer comes I'll be freeeeeee. How have you been?

Hey Flamesy ! I'm good as always . I've been training again and again nograb in QA, just love it. Gotta practice balance and stuff with Sh00 it'll be fun .

TK and Lenshu are fun mods as well as erthTK, Boxshu, hellcell etc... but still QA4lif :P.

Too bad you guys still work . It's a pretty lonely place without you guys . Moreover, it must be very difficult to be serious at work while there's Clan League out here :/, You guys probably don't have much time for youselves between exams and wars.
Either way I wish you good luck for both events. Don't give up yet ! More work needs to be done .

WAPOW
Hi Hannw, I'm the newest WAPOW member, nice to meet you! You seem very friendly. My favorite mods are any parkour, and aikido big dojo. I just got out for summer maybe 5 days ago, so we may be able to play some time.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static