Toribash
Monk comes from a greek word (monachos) that means literally "solitary", I can have Internet while alone in my room, lel.

But I think Ele is just impressed with the results, I'm glad he's in a good relationship with his own mind, next step will be a good relationship with his own ass.
"May 6, 2011"

I finished Muay Thai in 2010 so I'm cooler vOv. Anyway our methods are different, yours is more of a physical relaxation meditation, my method focus on mental health and lessen of bad thoughts.

We should team up, Inego or Egane, let's marry.
No, the steps I described are what I do before I start meditating. 's a prerequisite to hypnotizing myself. By now I am conditioned enough to get into the mental state within 10 seconds or so but I used those steps actively when I started.
I started meditating in 2009 or so in order to battle with chronic depression.
These days I barely meditate by laying down and closing my eyes any more because I take daily walks that are a good substitute. Also using lucid dreaming as medium for introspection is handy.

Those names sound badass tho.
I've only had one lucid dream in my life. The dream was about when I died and my soul floated over my dead body... It felt weird as shit.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Sorry Daed that's not going to happen. I just won a duel for the "Battle of the classes event"
I beat Shadow 2-0!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I'm the urge to write at great length on the euthanasia thread about the near misses my various pets have had with probably and gore filled death. God give me strength in these truly hard times, free me from temptation and deliver me from long, boring monologues about animals. The discussion forum is boring enough without me starting to post there again properly.

On a side note, it seems like the discussion forum might really be livening up a bit. I think our actions based on the survey you made might be in part responsible Ele. So yeah good job us. We are undoubtably the second best Lmods 2k15. I'm not sure if it is just seasonal activity fluctuations or a genuine achievement but Im going to fully invest my faith in it being the latter.
Good morning sweet princess
Did you get that from Woeb

I'm almost 101% positive that you got that link from Woeb
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris