Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
... is it safe to say that Rogocop is denied? I haven't seen him around or posts from him recently.

I think he may have just assumed he was rejected, but I don't think he would have been good TLDR material.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Mmm.

On Nick, obviously we're not having a 3-month long trial period - the council can decide when they think he's ready or not based on his performance.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Mmm.

On Nick, obviously we're not having a 3-month long trial period - the council can decide when they think he's ready or not based on his performance.

Why not have a 3 month long trial period? I was stating that more as a 3 long month MAX trial period, but that might be what it takes. Unless he kills us, he will have 3 months to impress us. I think that's fair. Maybe 3 is long to you, but whatever you want.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I also kinda think that three months might be too long. I think that the absolute max should be three and the minimum should be three weeks.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Why not have a 3 month long trial period? I was stating that more as a 3 long month MAX trial period, but that might be what it takes. Unless he kills us, he will have 3 months to impress us. I think that's fair. Maybe 3 is long to you, but whatever you want.

Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
I also kinda think that three months might be too long. I think that the absolute max should be three and the minimum should be three weeks.

There's no reason to set mins or maxes. If he does a good job for a while then we'll let him in. If he messes up, then he'll be gone. It'll take as long (or short) as it takes.

Originally Posted by GoldenRox
To this day I honestly think I'm the weakest link in this clan and I'm very surprised that I made it in to this clan.

You post everyday and you're an active participant in wars. I'd say you're a very strong member. When you first joined, you were a bit rough around the edges, but I can definitely see the result of your efforts. If Nick wants an example to follow, I'd suggest he follows your lead.
Last edited by Ele; May 1, 2015 at 12:29 PM.
Okay then I see where your coming from now Ele. We just give him the time it takes for us to accept him as a member. I'm down with that.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
We should get a voting on that, my vote is no, Redundant is the heart of the admission council, I didn't like the way things turned out with those admissions, even though I do realize both are good members and tl;dr material I feel kind of useless right now, but I've seen Ele telling us (the council) to calm our tits so here I am, tits cold like winter.
I imagine that whether he stays in the council depends on what decision is made in terms of how the council works in the future e.g. whether Ele and Link want to continue being able to invite people they think are fit for the clan without consulting us or not.
Good morning sweet princess