Ranking
How do you make that "glitch" texture? Please send me a pm on how you do it. It looks totally interesting :o

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Well i won the Erie diquise event now i get a skull necklase
ive been experimenting with ways to make sets some of which are interesting ill share my info on fast set making only in pm's

what kinds of things have you guys been up too?
I still take texture requests for usd
Damn... you won... I feel like my entry sucked :T

Did you get a candy from the bowl yet?

Also, its sem break. Still working on that head tho.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
am back to robotic and this time set ill see the change from my first set and this (2 months) should be decent change
guys im making a set for cold and im going to finish it today making it a record setting day for me. I will have made a set in 3 days i will be posting it in the art thread once i finish : D
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
guys im making a set for cold and im going to finish it today making it a record setting day for me. I will have made a set in 3 days i will be posting it in the art thread once i finish : D

Sounds good... Also, do you work with a tablet? Cause I dont :/ hehehehhee
Last edited by Karstnator; Nov 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Sounds good... Also, do you work with a tablet? Cause I dont :/ hehehehhee

ofc he does lol obvious also whats going on? starting tests soon and started studying jess... rip me ill try to finish something soon and show you guys to get tips and such
yes i do use a tablet karst. but i do need to get a new one mines getting old or i just need to replace the usb cord to it its wonky
where you guys at? we Also have a new member lucian is now an AG member welcome mang need anything let me know.

im trying to come up with an event to host i want to grow AG id like to make it into mini community for art more chat more cnc you guys have any ideas?
Welcome Lucian.
--

Maybe we could do some small art contests, where we draw a few squiggles and people make a picture based on the squiggles. There were some contests like that a while ago, but you could only use ms paint.

Another idea is two create some custom textures, like floor textures or trails that we can use for prizes. Maybe we could host some ingame tournies.
aint nothing to it but to do it