Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
There were times when I thought I was watching Hentai.

Haha I know what you mean, but you should watch Highschool DxD, that show is borderline XD.

Haven't got around to SAO 2 though, is it good?
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Haha I know what you mean, but you should watch Highschool DxD, that show is borderline XD.

Started watching SAO2 yesterday. After the first arc (14 eps) I don't understand why so many people hate it or are disappointed - I liked the storyline.

HSDxD... Those were good times.
I think its because of the fact that Kirito starts hanging out with ALL OTHER WOMEN BESIDES HIS OWN while the first arc was him falling in love with (girl whose name begins with an A) I cant remember lol. Even getting in weird situations with them and some how all the while his girl is ok with this. like his whole group consists of 5 women and one dude, and sometimes that black bar tender dude. but hey its not his fault hes a pimp. For real though if a game like sword art online existed I would be in heaven cause that shit looks so cool and the physics for the game are possible with todays technology. Its just the High, High, High, rez graphics and the enormous power required that would be the problems. also an gaming engine big enough to hold a mass of 10s of thousands of players in a 100-1000 mile wide game world. I think it would be a piece of cake if companies like Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and Apple got together and decided to make one huge ass game. If such a thing came out I would like just shove all money into it. well as long as the game didn't have in game purchases with real money. If it did it would ruin the game and I would cry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Have any of you watched Tokyo Ghoul?

1st Season is great, second season is heading off to a bad start though.

I'm torn apart.
Originally Posted by Zykeki View Post
Have any of you watched Tokyo Ghoul?

1st Season is great, second season is heading off to a bad start though.

I'm torn apart.

is that what your profile pic is from
(Origin)
Completed Death Note in 3 days.

Masterpiece! My favourite anime is still Code Geass, but wow. I really suggest you to see it, if you like a sadist, intelligent and evil protagonist that wants to be the god of the world. Amazing.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Completed Death Note in 3 days.

Masterpiece! My favourite anime is still Code Geass, but wow. I really suggest you to see it, if you like a sadist, intelligent and evil protagonist that wants to be the god of the world. Amazing.

yeah its awesome, i watched it in a day lol, such a great show. I noticed that the two shows are similar, smart protagonists with some sort of power that makes them secretly unique. gr8 show i r8 8/8 m8
-----
Originally Posted by Blue View Post

looked up highschool DxD, finally something too look up without my mom suspecting anything xD thinks its school rel8ed
Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 29, 2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
Attack on titan is definatly worth a watch, I personally love it. I have watched every episode at least 4 times, its brilliant. Heh... Im so lonely
Men are the best cooks, because with two eggs, one sausage, and a little bit of milk, he can fill a girl's tummy for nine months.