Toribash
Good news is: appointment has been cancelled
Bad news is: I'd rather do the appointment than some more Toribash :P

So I'll probably be able to play now or later today. If I don't show up online, just spam me on Skype

my skype is jsnuff.mars
Question: Will EssM players participate in these things? It would be quite useful participating and training with guys =)
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
The actual wars will be restricted to Essence members only, but you'd possibly be allowed to drop in on a few of the practices.
Just contact Okami or ConCon. They're the ones managing it.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Question: Will EssM players participate in these things? It would be quite useful participating and training with guys =)

Only the Essence members can participate in the events, but as Rapp said, you're welcome to practise and train with us.
Okay, that's fine. Since its 4 am here and I don't want to bother looking at some stuff I am just gonna ask it here. When is the next practice?

Thx, mark
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Okay, that's fine. Since its 4 am here and I don't want to bother looking at some stuff I am just gonna ask it here. When is the next practice?

Thx, mark

We usually just start practice rooms when there are enough people online who want to practice with other members of the clan. we don't have a determined schedule for this stuff yet.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Btw I just sent a PM to the war operator for electric. So I will wait for a response and it post here with the answer they give us.

So due to the lack of response I will assume that Electric is to tied up right now for us to war with. So if anyone knows of a clan that would be willing to have a friendly, no stakes war with us, please post the clans name in here.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Perhaps Aether would be up for one.
Out of our allies, they seem to be pretty active ingame.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]