4th: Parkour
have fun
Attached Files
Hell Bronco.rpl (118.6 KB, 4 views)
lolf.rpl (90.9 KB, 4 views)
Xspartor.rpl (586.0 KB, 4 views)
Parkour 5.rpl (468.8 KB, 4 views)
nice ^^ I love the way you pass over the first wall
Btw, keep run-up before jumping and raise your arm, you can stable your tori in air by raise or lower your shoulders, that's why your can't let your arm lowered and contract it's a little ugly and not really practical/effective (Idk)
when your were on the wall, put the weight of the up part of your body on right side by rotating you chest, and raise your both shoulders, normally you are on good direction(Here to the other wall), to jump, extending your left glute make you loose your balance, in the goo way, holding or relaxing your hip make you go vertically and extend your knee give to you power enough, this leg gave you the impulse, contract your right hip, glute and knee gonna raise the tori, after that, look on the replay how I fall and how I stand my tori, I just take the advantage of the landing to punch the ground and be on my feet ^^
sry for my English ^^u
hope it was helpful for you and others have fun
I made that in 30 sec so don't judge me XD
Attached Files
Replay tuto.rpl (88.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Astral; Feb 9, 2014 at 04:46 PM.
Idk if I made a Spar or parkour replay but I work on fluidity, balance, jump, impact, fall and climbing
Have fun.
Attached Files
Parkourer.rpl (635.0 KB, 5 views)
Breaking Bide.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
SparTrois.rpl (486.4 KB, 3 views)
Just something for the video Mobius, hope you like it! I was a little board; then I came up with this.
Attached Files
The X files.rpl (175.7 KB, 6 views)
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Short, precise, compact, effective... that's exactly what I explain to you on general chat, everyone got his own style and I love the way you do and I'm sure everyone agree with me, they just are too lazy to watch replays x)
I just made some replays...I haven't got your subtlety ^^u I have to work on openers, I made a dancing replay communicate me your impression ^^
Attached Files
Break Dance 2.rpl (484.7 KB, 4 views)
Airgo Style Kick.rpl (183.0 KB, 3 views)
Rules...lol.rpl (118.7 KB, 4 views)
Spiiiiiiiiiin...FUCK U!.rpl (302.2 KB, 3 views)
Running Man.rpl (240.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Astral; Feb 20, 2014 at 11:46 PM.